seria one

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like the first pieced SERIA. I like how the letters flow together. But there are a few mistakes in that one. THE "R" and the "A". Check out your other letters. The isn't much space in the "S" or "E". But in the "R" and "A", there is space. Space meaning that whole in the letters. Ahhh... I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Ehhh.. I don't really like that last one that much. I like some of the lettters in it though. It's probably that spiral shit. OH YEAH, dude, you should work on your thorwups as well. Your throwups look like mine. Heh.

That's a pretty funny character. Post more. I like it. I still think that first "piece" is the best out of all. I really like it. Minor mistakes but I don't care. Good stuff...

peace!

AMEK

ps- I said first piece because I don't see that "simple" as a "simple". I mean, it's easy to read but there is some shit y'know?

Dope. Now that's a simple. Although there are the little arrows(?) on the S and the A. Good stuff. I like your S's and E's.

I think you should work on your coloring. You color like me. Which isn't very good. Heh.

I'm going to contibute to this thread somehow. unitl then...

peace!

AMEK

EDIT*

I don't really mean coloring. More like the designs and shit in the letters y'know..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...