this isn't a competition....

blamerok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<--------UBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUBUB....WHATS YOUR POINT? oh let me guess, only the ''UB'' dudes, reply to ''UB'' posts???????? right???? I reply to most, all of the posts, regardless man, ...this is the second reply I've read of yours this morning on this forum, and already you're beginning to irritate the fucking shit out of me...go ahead Shirley, make your point, I'd love to hear this one...:mean:

i find it funny how all the UB guys act like they live in the yard. I dont come on here braging but i have been benching for years and this sudden rush of toys and wanna be graff heads(crow)acting all hard core just cracks me up.Oh and crow you now have three less visable freights, i took the joy of painting over you trash!stay the fuck off the freights you fucking toy!oh and i got flicks of em too, all in all a total of 14 of you freights have been cleaned by me!You still want flicks of you coverd bullshit?

:lol: :lol: