tips on meeting the parents?

Bloc131

this girl i am into said her parents wanted me to come over for dinner this sunday. she sounds like she has a pretty big jerk of a stepfather. who is going to ask a lot of annoying questions.

any advice for this probably all-too-common awkward situation?

any advice would be appreciated aside from all the garbage the jerks/dorks post.

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just try to be yourself really. There is no point in putting on a show for anybody. Try to be nice I guess. This shit has ended in disaster for me everytime but once. That was because i met this girls dad when we were just friends and he wasn't lookin at me like i was trying to fuck his little princess. Good luck to you sir.

The Doctor Is IN

ok mang.. here's a few tips.

Dont touch the girl in front of her parents. Not even hand holding.

Brush up on your sports. The step dad will be impressed if you

know how the local teams are doing. That's a classic trick.

Bring the Mom a gift of some sort. Wine might be the wrong message

if the parents dont drink, so get the word from the girl first.

Do NOT drink much at all. Same goes with smoking.

You need to hide all your bad habits.

Obviously dont wear a hat or anything that is to new for the parents to get.

This includes buttons, strange shirts and jewelery. Clean cut works.

Ulways use proper table manners and try to engage in polite coversation.

Compliment the food to the Mom, compliment the house to the Dad.

Really it's common sence.

haha, ABC's advice is tempting.

i dont have any 'bad habits' like smoking or drinking. so at least that is covered.

and i'm just friends with the girl. we've hung out maybe 4 times so far. i haven't told her i am attracted to her or whatever. as for what she told her parents about me.. i'm not sure.

we met online (yeah sounds lame but whatever works) and she said her parents wouldnt be into that.. so we're saying we met somewhere else. sucks that i am going to have to go along with an elaborite lie the first time i meet some awkward strangers..

agh.

dont sweat it man. act like the well polished version of yourself. dont fake, or fear. the step dad will sense the fear and maybe he will see the lust in your eyes as you look at her, then your dead. fear does show to parents who wil either see it as cute(aahhh the little boy likes our little girl) or think you have something to hide (man this boy only wants in our little panties) its up to you to be sure they think its cute !!!!!!

no just be normal and dont worry about it and you will be fine.

Guest Pilau Hands

i got lucky. only time i had to meet the parents for a girl that was important enough to do so, they were awesome. keep in mind they had agreed to late me stay at there house for threeweeks while i was in town...before even meeting me, just on her word.

i charmed the freakin pants off em. help prepare dinner, or just compliment the food to whoever's doing it was. talked music with the little bro, school path and career with the parents, about where i lived to the younger sis, avoided touching their daughter in front of them (Word to that), besides mildly affectionate talk and gestures. Offer to help wash the dishes. yadda yadda

like someone said, be yourself, cause if they dont like you, they're just not gonna like you

Being polite like a motherfucker works for me. Speak clearly, lose the

slang though. Keep the cursing to a minimum, too. You don't wanna

seem dull, so when they come out with something funny, laugh... then

move up a level with your own dialogue and match their humor. It's all

about finding that safe limit and matching them so they like you... plus

doing good with baby's parents impresses baby too.

Originally posted by Bloc131

thanks to everyone for their comments so far. it helps out a lot.

and yeah i haven't even touched their daughter on my own time. so.. doing so there is especally out of the question.

If this statement is true, don't you think your moving a little fast? You might want to wait and make sure she is worth meeting the parents for. What if she has a nutsack for a clit, or even a nutsack PERIOD?...Be careful man....:cool:

Originally posted by E MARTYR

wear your: "I fuck on the first date" shirt...

or "I am fucking your daughter..."

;)

^^^Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Excellent. Good to see the "jerks" representing.

When you've all sat down for dinner, slap the step dad in the face and assert your dominance as the new Alpha Male. Accencuate this by stabbing some food off of his plate while clutching your ballsack.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

wear your: "I fuck on the first date" shirt...

or "I am fucking your daughter..."

;)

ive seen a good one saying "sex instructor, first lesson free"

wearing a shirt like that isnt a good move..

in general just being nice gets you by..

Originally posted by ClueTwo

If this statement is true, don't you think your moving a little fast? You might want to wait and make sure she is worth meeting the parents for. What if she has a nutsack for a clit, or even a nutsack PERIOD?...Be careful man....:cool:

yeah i kind of wanted to wait a while on the family thing. it's just really awkward. me and this girl started off as friends and i am not sure if she has feelings for me like i do for her. we havent gotten a chance to really talk about it in person.. and i dont want to let her know through some email or whatever. so yeah this is a pretty weird situation. i dont know if this happens with all her friends. or has happened with her guy friends.

ALSO...

Originally posted by LENS

^^^Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Excellent. Good to see the "jerks" representing.

When you've all sat down for dinner, slap the step dad in the face and assert your dominance as the new Alpha Male. Accencuate this by stabbing some food off of his plate while clutching your ballsack.

hahaha what the fuck?!

im going to quote a friend on dealing with his girls dickhead step dad:

"listen buttcheese, your not even her real dad, so you dont really have anything to say about her well being, or about me, your just some loser who freeloads off her mom"

he never said anything again.

other than that, just be cool. if that dont work, just sneak in the house and leave out the back door at dinner time.

Once when my daughter brought her "new" boyfriend over to meet her mother and me, I showed him my newly acquired MAK-90. I think he got my point. "Harm my daughter, I send your ass to the graveyard." LOL. And I wasn't kidding, either.

When you've all sat down for dinner, slap the step dad in the face and assert your dominance as the new Alpha Male. Accencuate this by stabbing some food off of his plate while clutching your ballsack. [/b]

hahaha:D^^^

good one kabar, I can imagine doing the same when/if I have a daughter

Originally posted by KaBar2

Once when my daughter brought her "new" boyfriend over to meet her mother and me, I showed him my newly acquired MAK-90. I think he got my point. "Harm my daughter, I send your ass to the graveyard." LOL. And I wasn't kidding, either.

i wouldn't be afraid of any father with a gun. i have one. you have one. we all have one. that doesn't make me uncomfortable as much as someone just being a dickhead in general.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by When

just dont be a douche bag

just be yourself (unless youre a douche bag)

:lol:

I just met the parents this past weekend. I met mom when I was sober...I met Dad when I was well on my way to shitfaced. Stayed in the daughters room...with the daughter, got up at like 8 the next morning, ate breakfast and then went on a little excursion with Dad.

I had previously met Grandma a few months earlier...drunk as all get out and droppin the F-bomb every 30 seconds.

Somehow...I came out of all these situations smelling like roses.

Archived