_•_•_7.things - An uber 12oz Photo Scavenger Hunt [10.28.03]_•_•_

Poop Man Bob

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Tesseract

the next step is really better though...when you realise what kind of magic the phrase "c'mon baby, we'll erase them after" releases when you own a digi you'll be amazed.

see, this is why i must buy a digital camera. thats it! im fucking spending my rent money on one, and hustling the rent money some other way.

SOLD! to the man in the back with high hopes.

and kilo, why you gonna tell a story like like and then leave us hanging. dont even try to tell me that you dont have the video anymore.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Witty, seriously man...its just crazy...keep in mind that girls get totally turned on when they pose and see their self presented naked and beautifull..so ussually the whole thing goes to sex..and after sex, the forget to press you hard on deleting the flicks...just be straight with them...i got tempted of posting, but didnt...so did the kilo bastard.

Guest im not witty

forget to press your hard on

i dont want her forgetting to do that now!:lol:

see, im really in no danger, because no one i know socially in the real world frequents this board, so i can post whatever i want really. its too bad that others are a bit shy, cause like i said, spring in the step, angels, wings, blah etc blah.

keelow tha bastid!

You bet I didn't delete the video... but no one would want to see it.

Actually my neighbour wanted to see it because he was there when

I met the girl. I warned him that it was a close up... but he didn't care.

Sometimes you can put up with seing something you never wanted to see in the name of comedy.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL82/1561053/2985427/36866383.jpg'>

good lawd.

get a snatch shot my nigggggg. from the middle of the legs up...

;)

oh no you didnt!! hahahaahah she would so KILL you if you found out. man....great ass... :)

man sorry i didnt post mine yet. but this weekend hopefully will be good and i can take flicks. lots of perveract flicks of course. ;)

Guest im not witty

my work sent me to staples to buy office supplies and i broke down and bought a digi cam while i was there.

To use the vernacular.....its on like donkey kong.

Originally posted by im not witty

my work sent me to staples to buy office supplies and i broke down and bought a digi cam while i was there.

To use the vernacular.....its on like donkey kong.

SAY WORD.

And just in time for the wonder that is Halloween. I expect a large portion of the Halloween Uberthread to be pictures from you.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by im not witty

fuckin with my shiny new shit. jagged jpeg preview of my halloween costume. i need to find a way to shrink photos. theyre huge when i uplaod them. but i dont have a program like photoshop or anything to shrink them. closest thing i have is ms paint.

Just go to http://www.irfanview.com/ and download that, its free and a really decent program.

Guest im not witty

yea but they look like shit when you do it like that.. thanks for the link tess. ill download it when i get home.

ok kiddies, the weekend is here. i expect a wave of entries here and in subsequent halloween threads. get dem flashbulbs ready.

..ice cold..

This thread is the shiznit.

I loved the photo of the balloons in Albuquerque--the balloon fiesta there is awesome.

During the balloon fiesta, balloons land all around the city in fields and on lawns and kids help them get up in the air again...some of the balloon crews will give you a nice pin of their balloon symbol for helping them. I got a couple over the years, including the Jolly Roger balloon pin, that balloon was my favorite every year.

Thanks for bringing back nice memories :)

My entry will be here by tommorrow. Expect my gf's water-slicked tits, amazing lighting, a doorway crushed the fuck out with tags, defying authority with my middle finger, what Lens does for fun and much much more.

I dunno about that flick of my chick in the shower though...but then again, homie posted his chick naked on the bed (Great ass by the way...our gf's should "talk")

Guest im not witty

hey she wasnt naked! she totally has panties on, :lol: (they just arent that visible) i guess they are mostly hidden between the cheeks.

but cmon, dont leave me all alone on the gf exposing tip.

Archived