wierd pets

Guest keep

anyone else have wierd pets? i have 2 copperheads, ones a southern and one an osage. ive had the southern for about a year but i just got the osage.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00382210f00000002.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00382210f00000004.jpg'>

a while back i got a call from a guy who bought a house that was build on a timber rattlesnake den, and no he didnt know that when he bought it. it was fine untill it started to get cold, then all the sudden he had snakes everywhere. we caught and moved about 60 or so rattlers and several large copperheads. and sunday night about 3am dude calls me all frantic, sceaming that theres a huge snake in his kitchen. i get there and there is a 5 foot timber rattlesanke all curled up in the corner. dude was freaking out. shitty part is i cant let it go, err i could but it would die. so im going to keep it over the winter and let it go in the spring.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00382210f00000001.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive heard that skunks smell bad even if you have them de-skunked. one of the funniest things ive ever seen was a friends of mines kid who found what she thought was a cat, it was a skunk. bad part was they were riding in my jeep

Keep, those are really beautiful. My friend had a constrictor...I used to hang out with it all the time. I love how snakes feel when you let them slither on you.

That toad is awesome. In Belize it was really cute b/c we were all hangin out on the beach late at night with a full moon and i see something in the corner of my eye. I shine my flashlight on it and it was this cute, fat, chunky toad. Whole mess of them.

And my friend found a cockroach in her bag, she started freaking out and shaking it outside...the roach scuttled out and out of this bush hops out a frog who ate it up right away and hopped back in the bush.

*My grandfather had a pet skunk

When I was young I had a variety of animals. Most notable the duck my sister stole from Canada and the chickens my crazy grandmother bought me from the live poultry shop.

I had a bearded dragon but it died..:cry2:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I was in charge of two scorpions for a while. They were awesome to look at, but they didn't do shit, and the feeder crickets made a racket. But I can't deny they were fun to put on peoples' chests while they were sleeping and then waking them up.

Those Copperheads are fucking rad...

I saw a (Juvenille) timber Rattler at This spot I paint over the summer. I tried to catch him, But he reeled back when I grabbed his tail, (Croc hunter steelo), and tried to bite me so I dropped him. He slipped under some rocks and got away. I had a extra tank ready, so I thought it would be a good Idea. Oh well.

I do have a 7+foot Colombian Red tailed Boa named CARLITO. He's a sweetheart. super duper chill. I also have a Bolivian Flower Mantis that eats big nasty spiders.

And I can't forget USELESS, my Giant Lion headed Oranda. A real prince.

Originally posted by THE DEVIL!

Those Copperheads are fucking rad...

I saw a (Juvenille) timber Rattler at This spot I paint over the summer. I tried to catch him, But he reeled back when I grabbed his tail, (Croc hunter steelo), and tried to bite me so I dropped him. He slipped under some rocks and got away. I had a extra tank ready, so I thought it would be a good Idea. Oh well.

i would really suggest against "tailing" a snake unless you know what your doing. esp a Timber rattler, if you havnt seen what they can do to you look it up on the net. there extremely poisonous. like where ever it bites you you will probablky lose. the picks i looked up dude lost his arm from a timber bite.

i really wnat to get some nonpoisonous snakes, just so i could handle them when i wanted.

and is would anyone be interested in buying a 7ft captive bread red tail boa? a friend is selling her and a nice ass cage fpr $600.

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i have a chinchilla. it hates its life because it lives in a cage. otherwise, it would chew all the cords and get electrecuted or eat something that will kill it. i want to get it a guinea pig leash to walk it around.

im tellin ya, rat, or armadillo

chinchillas are cool as hell, a friend of mine had a couple for a while, i think one of them did eat a electric cord and die but i could be wrong.

im still debating on letting the copperheads go and getting a small captive bread boa or python. somthing that i could actually handle and not have to worry about the whole venom thing. i just think the copperheads look alot cooler then a python or boa.

im not a trained snake handler but ive done quite a bit of it. most of it with either some form of rattlesnake or copperhead. its not exactly the smartest thing you can do but i enjoy it. and i made some $$ getting the timbers off that guys land