beardo's saturday night post 8-25-01

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

drinking beer and drawing stuff for people rocks

its cool when youre walking down the street and theres a repeating noise from somewhere around you that goes in time with your steps

i got 9 phish and 1 marley cd in the mail today.. so nice!

old men with war stories are the best

start/stop jamming is badass

trees are already changing .. is it too soon?

yes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think i should have a "furie's saturday night post". it would constist of me crying because no one will hang out with me and im a loser. i biked for hours around the city just thinking. thinking. than i saw i bunch of kids gettng pulled over for drinking and driving and realized even though i feel so alone, im not reallt missing much. dope stuff beardo...

furieONEisAloserBUThesKINDAcoolTOO

Guest iced out mocha

tonight was swell. i did a nice ditty at a secret location and got a ton of drawing done all day long. i also went on a hike and a picknic with my mom and little sister today. it was cool. except my poor little sister threw up in the car from car sickness from driving in all the swervy roads in the mountains. argggg. i felt awful. but....i ate some pizza, got some free markers, messed around with brass knuckles while listening to mr bungle, walked around alot...and beardo...the quote you made about the leaves changing color already is right on. it sucks. FOR EVERYONE out HERE WHO IS GOING TO FREEZE THEIR ASSES OFF PAINTING IN A FEW WEEKS hahaha!!!! too bad ill have hoes in different area codes and the shorts to match. goodnight suckers.

Guest chicken bone

bimpo for redman "lets get dirty"

if getting crunk is wrong then chicken bone dont want to be right.

yall know whenever you hear that you wanna start bouncing a girl on your crotch, and drink mad amounts of henessey and sing along with all your homies

------------------

chicken bone!

Guest chicken bone

wait a sec.. i dont have any homies.. the last time i touched henessey was over 3 months ago. and a member of the opposite sex hasnt been anywhere near my crotch for uhh..

"we'll never feel baaaaaaaaaaaaaad anymore"

and it makes me feel so fine i cant control my brain

i had a fucking blast last night....i went to a comedy club for the first time, fucking halarious....though i ended up spending 16.50 for 5 heinikens i feel it was money well spent....by the end of the show i was drunk (had four drinks and a shot before the show...too expensive walk into clubs sober) and we moved on to some party...got introduced to some people i could care less about, bounced on my people and ran off to the yard right down the street. i think i ran up on some kids painting....all i could smell was paint....got grease on my brand new reeboks....meanwhile back at the party the search was on because the dumb chicken i left the message with told them i had gone to the parking lot...how you get that out of train yard i have no idea....i emerge from around the corner with filthy hands and dirty shoes, my girl thinks im the cutest thing on earth and we go home....brush my shoes for 15 minutes to restore them to brand new status...cuddle up and pass out...lovely

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

last saturday........spent chilling with my buds,.....some really cool cats......jamming........going in the pool, chilling with girls(really stupid as fuck, but they were hot so it makes up)

and shit........

and just drinking and looking at the sky knowing this is my last summer as a highschool student. Its over http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>......

driving around......went to coffee shop were a james brown impersonator was singing. Good stuff,.....knowing that whatever happens, that

"all this shit that happened in the past its just a prolouge to the beautiful future."

rip aaliyah, etc.........damn. well, optimism is good.

Went to Saint Joe's helped my sister move in, skated around campus and some kids were like, "Hey Man...you over in La Farge?" "Nah, I'm in high school, helping my sister move in." "Oh that's cool, wanna smoke a bowl?" "Word."

Night was grand, walked around afterwards taking flicks, I love Philly.

------------------

Girls suck.

...watched my first boy wake down the aisle, and was convinced that a roman catholic marriage is not for me at all...to much kneeling...but the party was a smash...just kind of a bug out nite though seeing that cat with a ring on his finger...good luck dougie fresh....glad its not me on a sat. nite...r

Guest Rivers Cuomo
Originally posted by chicken bone:

and it makes me feel so fine i cant control my brain

bump, for the chicken bone quoting the weez..

Well, i worked. Went to rush hour 2 went skateing at 10 at night. Gave a bum some money so he could buy himself some beer. Went into the liquor store and bought some pop... then stayed up till 1:30 and talked to some girl who said she was gonna make out with me cause she felt sorry for me.

My girl Soleil came over earlie in the day.. went house hunting. Came back to my place, watched enemy at the gates again, drooled over Jude Law (again). Ate food, walked 5 miles to get to my friend Alex's house. Tried to get picked up by two really annoying no limit soldiers.

"Hey, where're you honey's going"

"um, westbrook, wanna give us a ride?"

"For $5"

"we don't have money, bye."

"how about some pussy?"

"fuck off."

Then I threw my Boston Stoker large dark coffee at the back of their Expedition and we took off running the back way. hmmm.

Anyway, we got lost, came upon some farm with a horse that ran over so we fed him grass for half an hour, then took off, got lost, but found a good park. Ended up at my friend Alex's house, and looked at his sister's pictures from Thailand, England, and Australia. Good stuff.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

well, worked till 11, then got in some guys car and went to an apartment party. you know the kind, where its 30 people in a one bedroom, each with a blunt and a beer? i was a thug for 2.6 seconds, when i realized i had a blunt, a 40, a cell phone, and my hat turned sideways. then i almost cried. but i was too high to notice the cops when they came, but drunk people run fast, so i was gone.

rip aliyah (sp)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Saw BULLIT one more time and my girl didnt like it.

Got semidrunk on a hilton bar cause whiskey was to expensive.i only had 3 and then i had no money.

Not making any sence all night long till i fell asleep...

Archived