the first time you ever..

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first time i went painting. i remember it like it was yesterday. this 3 headed purple dragon was chasing me and my boys for painting on his cave and shit. then he ate one of my friends so i called the police, but they were to scared so i called wonder woman and she came in her invisible jet and killed the dragon with nun chucks. then after that she gave me a ride home and we did it on the mailbox in front of my yard... ahhh, good times

First sex was memorable. Just taking a bitch who you always wondered what they would look like naked, and just shoving your cock up in their nice,warm,tight vagina felt so good.

The first time I beat off..I didn't really know how long it would take so I roughed it up for a bit dry (had a little sore the next day hahaha) then at the moment of climax I was just fucking astonished.

The first time I got drunk I had a water bottle mixed with like 6 different kinds of liquor I had stolen from my cabinet. I would take gigantic chugs and then wash it down with a half gallon of wawa tea. I was passed out for about 5 hours bent over. I woke up and went home to find that my eyelids and lips were all blue and I was pale as fuck. I somehow had a giant bag of 6 dollar beef jerkey I had stolen in my pocket too.

The first time I smoked we stole like 7 grams and a glass piece out of my friend's sister's room. We thought the bags were tiny so we kept packing them up on this couch by the train tracks. I remember waking up at like 12 pm and running back to dudes house.

First time hooking up with a girl stands out for some reason. Just the feeling of her tongue all up in my mouth was phenomenal.

First time driving a car high was ill. Felt like a video game and shit.

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Feb 22 2006, 10:15 PM

First time driving a car high was ill. Felt like a video game and shit.

hell yes...

Driving a stick shift for my first time outside of an abandoned parking lot....not stalling the shit out of my ride felt so cool.

First time putting it in my gf's ass

first paycheck.

first time with two chics. awesomeness.

went on a cruise that just so happened to be filled with a cheerleading team from somewhere in the valley. one day i met one of the girls at the bar (international waters) she was feelin it, i got bossed up that night in the "lava lounge".

since i was with my girlfriend on the boat it was a tricky situation, but the next night that same chic was gettin at my girl. needless to say: it all worked out.

the first time i ever freights up close

i was 15 and i was with my best freind, we were both scared as shit, walking into this layup. i remeber standing next to a boxcar and just being amazed at how big they acctualy are..looking down the lines and it seeming like they never ended but being to scared to go past the first couple cars.

and the first time i ever got drunk, i was with the same dude as above and we were drinking gin in my basement and we decided we wanted some snacks, so we walked to the local safeway to steal some candy..(this was at around 11pm) and then we walked the streets untill about 3am and ended up passing out on some benches outside the store fronts of a strip mall. nothing amazing happend but it was a fun memorable night, and i didnt even get a hangover.

The first time I left the country. I miss it. There is nothing like leaving everything behind and forgetting about it all.

The first time I went hiking alone. I dont know why but I'm always at peace alone in the woods. Its so peaceful. Its fun with people but they cant keep pace or keep their mouth closed.

Originally posted by MAR@Feb 22 2006, 07:41 PM

The first time I left the country. I miss it. There is nothing like leaving everything behind and forgetting about it all.

The first time I went hiking alone. I dont know why but I'm always at peace alone in the woods. Its so peaceful. Its fun with people but they cant keep pace or keep their mouth closed.

exactly....on both firsts......

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 20 2006, 06:29 AM

First time I stabbed someone by accident.

First time I got stabbed on purpose.

How often do people around you get STABBED?

First time driving stick. It was a brand new 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S. I miss that car so much... but my bimmer's cool too.

FIRST TIME FIGHTING IN A TOURNAMENT (and winning a bronze)

it was very memorable

a bunch of us were from the same club and in the same weight catagory and shit was tight. i dont know how i managed to win anything since i sucked pretty bad, but hey it happened. It was the biggest adrenaline rush ever. You coulda literally punched me in the face and i wouldnt have felt it.

• 3 months later...

I have soo many first time stories i could contribute to this thread, but at the moment im just gonna drop one.

First time I... did the nasty...

I was not only wasted, but employed by the broad...

Its no doubt i have that boyish charm that no lady can resist...

Chick started jockin' after I had worked for her a lil bit. She was a

pretty big stoner so I would always make trips to the mall we worked at to either

1. ask her to give me some weed

2. snag it out of her car

I know this is pretty wack, but i only did it because he wackness greatlly out-weighed the wackness of my burglary.

After a lil bit she kept saying how she made bets with her friends that she was gonna make out with me and this and that....

I just took it in stride like us true gangsters do.

So one weekend she tells me her friend having a party and that I should come.

I brought a few of my friends and all was well. Its decided that we are going to crash at her place then get driven back to our car in the morn.

Then the clincher...im asked by my bosss to share in the occupancy of her bed for the night...

AND ITS ON>>!

after the magic, lady starts preaching that she wants to be my girlfriend!?!

EVEN better is the fact that she couldnt grasp the idea of me thinking its hella weird with our age difference...

i dont want to get into specifics but at the time she was 26...i was yet to be legal...

Archived