the first time you ever..

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 16 and I always turned down alchohol but my illegal girlfriend cheated on me and I found out two weeks ago and started smoking mad cigarettes' date=' cloves and weed. I've been having my friends bring me to parties so I can meet girls, and now I discovered the joys of being completly fucked up.[/quote']

i dont feel sorry for you.

I'm 16 and I always turned down alchohol but my illegal girlfriend cheated on me and I found out two weeks ago and started smoking mad cigarettes' date=' cloves and weed. I've been having my friends bring me to parties so I can meet girls, and now I discovered the joys of being completly fucked up.[/quote']

Why is everyone so fuckin emo these days...get fucked up, enjoy it

First time I skipped school ( I was in kindergarden) and got caught,and literally dragged to class by my mom.

Buying and having my first drive in my OWN car.

All my first drug/alcohol experiments

My first kiss/fuck/cuddle ( probably in that order too) from my first girlfriend.

Oh yeah the first time I landed a kickflip......I was about 12 and this accomplishment has status on par with the loss-of-virginity ish :D :D

theres more but this is all I can grab off the top of my head

the first time i racked was at ross, i jcaked some clean Kswiss sneakers and some t shirts. i remember openin my backpack on the way home and seein all the free goods, it felt great. i sold the k swiss for 40 bucks and remember lovin how i made some money...this was 9th grade or some shit

Funny that almost everyone on 12 oz had a really good first sex experience.

not really...my first sex was fun but i ended up nuttin in the bitch and she had to take the morning after pill. i remember after i fucked her i pretended i was Telly from KIDS, and i walked out of her room, spit down the staircase, then flew down the steps.....

theres a lot of first things to remember' date=' painting, sex, arrested, running from cops, day of work, but id have to say falling in love, sure sex, and head and painting are all major milestones, but that happens to everybody, how many people can honestly say they were in love with a girl, and i mean love love, not the i love you now give me some, im talkin bout love like you get butterflies when you see her, or how happy you get while talking to her, or even little things like how they hold your hand and lean there head on your shoulders just because, i was in love once, it was the best time of my life, i was never happier; it beat the nicest painting weather all the way to the sickest escape route, and allthough that time in my life is over, i will never forget it, and to me out weighs all other [i']firsts[/i]

Damn,i cant agree more.Thats the realest shit right there.