a new toy for us fr8 heads to use!!!

taper

came across this the other day on qvc. yes i was watching the home shopping show channel cause it had some eletronic shit on there and i was half drunk and generally worn out for repeated sexual acts that nite so i watched for a bit. but enough of that heres the good shit! i saw theese bioniclouars (sp) that are a digital camera too. so you can look in them and then take a pic of what your looking at. i figured that you can zoom in more than a camera and since we view alot of trains from far distances and dont always have the time or the security may be too tough to get in close enough and this is where theese can come in handy. now i dont think that they were alot of $ surprisingly but i think that i might pick up a pair to just to see. and hell if that dont work for trains the girl next door is getting a shower so maybe ill just post some pics of that along with some shitty trains i painted:D :lol: :dazed: what you guys think of the invention?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...from all of these things that i've seen they have a really low resolution...usually 640x480 i believe some are up to a megapixel...so what's the fuckin point?...the zoom is only about 10x anyway...my digital video has 20x zoom...and with 5 megapixel cameras out with 4x zooms and higher, no one needs to be close anymore...

...save your money...

i have a sony f 717 digital... it's 5 pixels and 12 zoom i believe. it's also go night shot and the whole jazz. i can take photos in completely pitch black and it looks better than photos i'd take w/ a real camera during the day. it's pretty expensive... but i didn't pay for it. but if you're going to invest money in something like that... i wouldn't reccommend buying it from the home shopping network... just my opinion.

Archived