Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

Looks like anyone can be a rapper these days...

Guest 455

shiiiiit.....that should on the "wack of the week" rack as soon as it gets' released...

boooooooo, everyone else got screwed the same as he did, but did they turn around and put out a "rap" record, no, so if i saw this asshole id tell him to shut the fuck :mad:

fuck you guys. maybe he's a tight rapper, you don't know. also, anyone can be a rapper if they have the money to produce their own album.

plastic shirt-pocket liners that are the bling-bling of the engineering set.

Haha this did it for me:D

Everyone is trying to cash in on hip hop these days. We got muthafuckas freestyling about sprite and rapping about mcdonalds. I think these corporations think that just because a few white kids are doing a good job at making music with hardly any money, that their big company can just dump a shitload of money into some big willy rap commercial about shit food thats cooked in tubs of grease

Former Enron honchos Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling are about to take the rap for the company's failure.

On a rap record, that is.

"Wonders, Lisa? Or Blunders?"

These guys should battle Macho Man Randy Savage. They could do 2 on 1 tag team.

im gonna buy that album......dopeness........

next year i might try my luck wit the rappness world.........true thuggin....u know how us white guys do it..........

Originally posted by 455

shiiiiit.....that should on the "wack of the week" rack as soon as it gets' released...

+

yeah

Originally posted by space base

fuck you guys. maybe he's a tight rapper, you don't know. also, anyone can be a rapper if they have the money to produce their own album.

mr. "im not comming on here anymore", yeah, i do know, hes gonna suck the cock:mad:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this