underground hip-hop is for fags

OGER ONE

hey yo, dignan, are you really down?? your sexy jargon has me down with you.. so you're either a nerd with some time on your hands or we should tald about me being the american gigalo for hire/ for free././//////// keeeeeep calling muthafuckas out too, i enjoy it.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey yo, dignan, are you really down?? your sexy jargon has me down with you.. so you're either a nerd with some time on your hands or we should tald about me being the american gigalo for hire/ for free././//////// keeeeeep calling muthafuckas out too, i enjoy it.....

Originally posted by herpeski

you get the spirit award on this one

Guest SPFlatty

Re: trendy freight graff rules!

Originally posted by The Pope

with the exception of sope and zine all that shit looks the same.

think about what you just said...no need to jock old school cats unless you are one...but even if that's the case, you can't hate on all the new styles, a lot these guys have been around much longer than you think...that goes for all of you who only like stuff done before 98...this is 2003, things have changed, deal with it...

Re: Re: trendy freight graff rules!

Originally posted by SPFlatty

this is 2003, things have changed, deal with it...

Yeah, changed for the worse. And yes I'm dealing with it, trust me.

Underground Hip Hop is for Fags? Didn't even know it was still considered underground? Rap today just sucks, just look at all the white kids listening to it.

Re: Re: Re: trendy freight graff rules!

Originally posted by thehermit

Yeah, changed for the worse. And yes I'm dealing with it, trust me.

Underground Hip Hop is for Fags? Didn't even know it was still considered underground. Rap today just sucks, just look at all the white kids listening to it.

Archived