dumbest thing you've ever read on 12oz?

RumPuncher

Originally posted by hArdCOrEB0M8

fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!! that shit is so old that it makes me laguh at how bad it is ahhahahahahahahaha........... i could burn that now 2....>>>>> so shut the fuck up and stay outta my busines u toy.

u want to battle or something? or r u just going to flap ur stupid gums like the faget u r?

keep talkin every1 .... ur just makin urself out 2 be the toyz u all are...... hahahah

NFuckinD

oh thats fucking great, you can always tell who sucks buy there use of the word "toyz" why isnt this guy banned yet?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look guy i dont konw why u feel the need to keep taklin shit or whatever but fine i can play ur game

i dont have dope pics now becuz my camera broke if u really want 2 know .........but u probably dont care so whatever fuck u >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>look every1 has 2 start somewhere and my old pieces and bombs were pretty good for a begener so fuck off

like i said i think some1 is beggin for a battle!!!!!!!!!!!!111

let me tell you something, N FUCKIN D!!!!

NO FUCKIN DICK!

Yo.......this "Hardcorebomber" kid is off the fuckin' chain....for real.....this has got to be the some of the sickest shit I have ever laid eyes on and read....word upski...keep it moving brahtha....hahaha...hell yeah.

"hardcorebomma" is fuckin' ya'll up wit hiz antikz.....don't even try ta dis dis kid.....sheets' real.hahaha....that dude is like Richard Pryor on the computer screen.....being drunk as all hell helps the cause.....

why do u fagets havea crush on me???????? hahaha

its probably because when someone is a "faget" as you call them, they have crush on other "fagets" such as yourself. Maybe they heard you can suck a basketball through a garden hose and that turns them on, who know's.

NFD CREW BITCHES!!!>>>>>>>

Originally posted by LENS

Watch out.....he's "hardcore"

actually i called my mom and she has a police watch out so he cant get me, im scareed like a kitten gettin chased by a bear

NEVER FUCKIN DIE CREW TOYZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

u prolly do have a police watch out for u becuz u know im not fucking around, faget

NFD

we kill toyz

i think that was understood, maybe you missed the underlying sarcasm becuase you were too busy "killin toyz" or putting people in the "hospetal" i dont know, maybe you would thuggin the fuck out your boyfriends ass hole

nfd crew bitches, they kill toyz

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by alure

i dont know whether to laugh or be really annoyed. hey while your visiting his house and burning it down, do you want to come visit mine too? maybe i'll teach you a thing or two about spelling, and paying more attention in school.

man this thread still makes me laugh like nobodys business

Archived