Britney Spears is so fucking hot i want to kill myself

KILROE

fucking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrrrated.

I WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA HER BUT!!!!

after i got done i would wait till she falls asleep and then slip out the door to grab the digi get flicks then go home and sleep cause you know that bitch is ugly without her makeup.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Uncle-Boy met Masumi at a import car show we rolled to. We just stood at the booth and stared at her for a good 20 minutes before even asking to take pictures with her. Everyone at the booth as busy watching the dvd playing on the big screen, she was all grabbing her tits, and making them dance. I was giggly like a school girl (like PMB in the "Bird gets hit by car" video). Uncle-boy bought a t-shirt from her, and she proceeded to wipe it all over her body and shive it down her pants....good times had by all.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Devilush

^^ ewwwwww!!! when i saw her on that tv show (ted nugents survival) i just didnt like her at all.

masumi is way hotter than tila.

It's apples and oranges.

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.importrevolution.com/images/uploaded/Tila-Nguyen_pro.jpg'>

I think Tila is just as cute as Max.

...she's the only reason why I watched that ignorant Ted Nugent shit.

p.s. I've had my fill of Miss Spears' lame-ass.

• 2 months later...