like..dude...my house on fire.

dELiSs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dELiSs

TRAMP..is that up by indian hills and yosemite? oy. you from around here. no school basically for the next few. burn simi valley. i drove to moorpark and a LOT has burned. the 23 is open but ..i cant fuckin breathe.

nah chortie, I just moved here (San Diego) 2.5 weeks ago. Breathing is defintely a problem. Grocery strikes and wild fires, what's going on?

I got a phonecall from my homegirl today....

she said crestline is burning really bad, and cal state san bernardino basically burnt to the ground...wich sucks cause i have alot of friends at that school....plus now i cant rob the radio station when i come visit..

hopefully highland doesnt catch fire..even though i wont miss east highland...or redlands for that matter if those burned to the ground..

i'm gonna call my mum...

Guest me IS cool

The fire got 3 blocks from my house and we were about to be evacuated. I'd hate to leave. Since all the scumbags wanna loot all the good shit I got here. Fuck 'em.

I was about to go painting the freeway but there are highway pork all over them and they don't fuck around with tresspassers right now. :king:

this is some serious destruction.

the paper said like 1500 homes and people dead headline on sf chronicle was "its almost like war"

all you 12ozers down south should drive up to north cali and stay with freinds. you know what im saying? take that pto time trip or get the fuck out for no other reason than the air is in no way to fit to breath.

wishing you the best in the living hell situation you are all experiencing,

sincerely,

your friend.

i just got off the phone with my mum...

since i lived in the san bernardino area she told me mostly about that area...

running springs, the area with the indian bingo caught fire and afew houses burned.

the onramp to the 30 is closed so is the onramp to big bear

east highland has had a few houses burn

crestline is fucked

all schools are closed

ash and smoke cover the area making it hard to breathe...

and she said looting is on the rise...that and she came up on a new tv and stereo..but she wasnt the one that broke the front window ..she just got there after the fact

Archived