stereotypes are for stupid people

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NOUM

All black people steal.

But white people steal more.

like common criminals vs white collar criminals. allways was that way but no one added the sterotypes of blk & white.

"we hang the common criminals, and elect the great ones to public office." aseop

couldnt find the exat quote but thats the gist and it fits here .....

i have, in the past few months to a year, been working very hard to not judge at all. its one of the most challenging things i have undertaken. one of the places i struggle the most is driving .. when someone pulls a dick move to not just think that guy/gal is such a bad driver. or shit like it must be a stupid ass housewife who cant handle that SUV.

Originally posted by ERIZENO

i have, in the past few months to a year, been working very hard to not judge at all.

not me. i count on stereotypes and prejudices to weed out the people i know i have no use for right off the bat.

are you covered in dirt, and have that overall 'green' look to you? do you beg for change for beer?

fuck off, i dont need you.

do you have a doo-rag on under your hat?

keep walking jackass.

do you have a doo-rag on under your hat, and your white?

keep walking into the rotating blades of a large airplane like in indiana jones.

Originally posted by seeking

not me. i count on stereotypes and prejudices to weed out the people i know i have no use for right off the bat.

i guess you cant go all the way thru life with out any prejudgement. i would say im trying to weed out to just a few you cant be without. your comment on the "green" lookin guys ... i agree and know to walk past without allowing any interaction.

so its more when i see a kid dressed in a way i would never. the doo-rag call ... again ... i will walk right past with no interaction. at the same time I am gaining nothing but hate by talking shit on someone i dont know. i would comment shit like "why the fuck would anyone wear that?" vs. judging the guy "that guy has got to be the biggest fool i have ever seen to wear that stupid ass shit."

so its good to not judge to a point but at the same time you cant not do it at all. so whatever

being without judgement is impossible, being without totally stupid preconceived notions is not.

Most 'indie' people I see/meet are retarded. The rest ( all two of them), who are in denial, im freinds with, so me not meeting them isnt a problem. thanks stereotypes, for all the saved time...

Archived