stereotypes are for stupid people

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: stereotypes are for stupid people

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Isn't this in essence a stereotype? That anyone who applies stereotypes is a retard?

/being an ass

i was gunna say the same thing. maybe he was trying to make a profound point that not only are stereotypes stupid, but people that stereotype others are also stupid thus using a stereotype to prove his theory. looks like me and you are the only ones that picked up on it. we're, like, super smart and stuff.

it's a racist stereo type to think that the 19 year old black kid in the SUV sells drugs.

it's 'funny' to think the 19 year old white kid in the SUV is driving daddies car.

fuck off with that PC bullshit.

most stereotypes, at their heart, are true.

black folks love chicken and ribs.

go to any predominantly black area, and tell me the percentage of chicken and rib spots, vs all other restaurants. 10 to 1, guranteed.

white people cant dance.

they all do the same dance, no matter where you are, or what kind of music. if they arent doing the white guy dance, they're doing a black guy dance that they learned by hanging out wiith the coloreds. if it has rythem, its not white.

asians cant drive.

ever been to an asian country? by our standards, they drive like fucking maniacs. so then they come here, and use the same technics, which would be fine, but we dont drive like tht, so it causes accidents.

all indians are doctors.

i havent had a white or otherwise american born doctor, in probably 15 years.

all arabs are terrorists.

ok, you got me on this one. this ones just dumb.

all mexicans in LA are imigrants without green cards.

do you live in LA? are you mexican? how many relatives are living here illegaly?

thats what i thought.

all blacks are criminals.

1/4th of all african american males, in america, are either currently caught up in the justice system (probation, parole etc), or have been.

now, call me an asshole if you want to, or call it reality and call it a night. were all equally retarded in our own right, blacks cant stop thinking about sex cause they've got pubic hair on their heads, and white girls have no asses.

seeks/welcome to planet motherfucker

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

welcome to the 1930's...

i say 'coloreds', obviously in a self mocking way, and it sticks out as ignorant. the fact that i said white people have no inherent rhythem and as a whole race of people, in general, cant dance, in the same, wasn't even noticed.

i think that proves my point.

either laugh at it all, or point your outrage at every example of ignorance. but dont systematically pick and chose when racism is acceptable and when its not.

seeks/crackers and niggers and spics, oh my!

i'm in no way outraged by what you said, it just struck me as somewhat funny because i dont think i've ever heard the term "coloreds" used in real life conversation. I noticed everything you said, understood it all, and in no way am i picking and choosing what's acceptable. Racism topics are not my cup of tea when it comes to debates/discussions, because it always ends up the same way and obviously racism will never go away. I'd rather stay quietly outraged then argue about race.

Originally posted by Glik0

all striaght edge kids are uptight judgement passing douchebags who are into nothing but preaching, being better than everyone, and the scene.

haha if you said that to henry rollins, he would skullfuck you

...somebody said i looked like a chubby basquiat once

and half of the aco crew(the younger part of DE) said i look like a british dj.

my mom said i look like doug e fresh...

..people here in wisconsin say that i look like a goth.... O__o

there's a really intesting article in the new vice magazine

about 'why do some groups of people just seem to have more money and influence than others'.

I wont paraphraise the whole thing....

but I cant link to it because the website is behind the printing press.

Re: Re: Re: stereotypes are for stupid people

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i was gunna say the same thing. maybe he was trying to make a profound point that not only are stereotypes stupid, but people that stereotype others are also stupid thus using a stereotype to prove his theory. looks like me and you are the only ones that picked up on it. we're, like, super smart and stuff.

good job kids! ;)

also, while everything seeking said i completely agree with, i still dont like being judgemental and try to avoid it within myslef as much as possible.

and this wasnt originally about race or age, I started this thread because im just strait sick of people judging the music i listen to before they have heard it through headphones, the only true way to hear it. nothing all that deep and meaningful , i was just a little pissed off.