Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
awake

why write that word?

Eureka! ka ka

Originally posted by onesecondple

oh, i get it

see at first, I saw tthis guy's posts and I thought to my self, "who is this little dweeb, he's got nothing to say," and I saw the moniker, and I thought again, "these sweep team fellahs seem pretty smart, and cool even though everybody jocks them, that's okay, and I guess this onesecondple is someone's little brother," well folks, I've figured it out, he's like this super sarcastic echo, you say something and he breaks it down and then filters it through his super sarcastic fast moving brain of his. that's kind of cool.:lick:

i write jamal its probably the gayest thing in the world......but hey its not like im one of the 5004552435 people who write "trik" or "saber" or "most"

I write 3 or 4 names all depending on the time, place, mood, ect.. helps keep the stress down with my particular alter ego's.

I used to write HeTe. But i realised the letter forms arn't that good

so i write WEiC now..unless thats taken?

Re: Eureka! ka ka

Originally posted by RubbeRBand

see at first, I saw tthis guy's posts and I thought to my self, "who is this little dweeb, he's got nothing to say," and I saw the moniker, and I thought again, "these sweep team fellahs seem pretty smart, and cool even though everybody jocks them, that's okay, and I guess this onesecondple is someone's little brother," well folks, I've figured it out, he's like this super sarcastic echo, you say something and he breaks it down and then filters it through his super sarcastic fast moving brain of his. that's kind of cool.:lick:

yeah, i get it know, thanks:)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this