Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
awake

why write that word?

what are the best words being writen? what does that word do to the viewer when they read it? what does it do to you when you read it?

i write cope.

i write it because there was someone who already kinged that name so that way i'm getting fame when i barely did anything.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

i write cope.

i write it because there was someone who already kinged that name so that way i'm getting fame when i barely did anything.

Yeah, I was gonna drop what I write now and switch to Teck or Tech... cause no one's ever thought about using that before.

this head from my area used to rock instinct. i thought it was the tightest word ever cause its what graff is. its pissin on trees, puttin your name up, followin the instinct to own this world.

I put my name on all my pieces, but I tend to write different words depending on what's going on, or what I'm feeling at the time.

My crew (POV) and I put up our first shared piece tonight, it was a big POV on a freight car. I've been known to write "zzz" when it's really late, I wanna do some "GET UP" pieces, to try and get people moving, etc, etc.

I guess my deal is, I wanna express myself and motivate people, not just write my name a lot.

graffiti is a rebellion...SOE=Sick-Of-Everything,and or, Sick-Of-Everyone, depending if he has friends at the time....:D

i saw the word wove today and i thought it was phat cause every word is just one thread woven into the fabric of all the graffiti

shit, I write skillz cause when people see it they know i got them skillz ot pay da billz, shit :D

I write "lens" on account of the fact that I take so many pictures all the time. If you've ever seen your piece in a magazine, chances are I was the one who took the photo. CHeers.

I write "lens" on account of the fact that I take so many pictures all the time. If you've ever seen your piece in a magazine, chances are I was the one who took the photo. CHeers.

Originally posted by piece415

"amaze" amazes people:o

I was amazed when I saw a boxcar with amaze piece at this usually empty yard, so amazed in fact I rolled up over a curb and popped my tire

i used to write chose/choze because this was the life i had chosen....it felt like the only place i fit in or belonged. since i started years ago, i have slowly grown out of it. i havent been out in a long time, and it doesnt look like its changing anytime soon.

My words not to inspiring to others( not gonna say what i write just trust me). But there is a writer in london who writes ZOMBY he's been on graf from day. I personnely always felt it was such a good word cause it kinda puts you in the mind frame of a writer like in a trance just to get up. It also reflects the way society treats the ordinary folk in the world and how suits go to work like zombys. I doubt thats why he chose it but it's why it's my favourite word.

Originally posted by Jonny5

I put my name on all my pieces, but I tend to write different words depending on what's going on, or what I'm feeling at the time.

My crew (POV) and I put up our first shared piece tonight, it was a big POV on a freight car. I've been known to write "zzz" when it's really late, I wanna do some "GET UP" pieces, to try and get people moving, etc, etc.

I guess my deal is, I wanna express myself and motivate people, not just write my name a lot.

haha. you suck.

My name choose me because of the letters and the sound and the originality of the word. It would piss me off if I knew that someone else writes the same word even far away and so far I havent heard of anybody.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this