Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR BOJANGLES

burger king or mc donalds? and why

Guest MR BOJANGLES

<----burger king...flame broiled goodness!

they both taste like shit. why you ask? because it is fast food, and fast food fake meat hamburgers just dont do much for me

screw both those places, go to wendys, they got the 99c value munchies, i mean menu.

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah chipotle is damn good but mcdonalds is pretty disgusting. i eat burger king once a month maybe.

macdonld's for breakfast, number 3 with an extra hashbrown and small soda, and burger king the rest of the time cuz where else can you get a double cheese burger for 99 cents? i usually take 2. oh i forgot about wendy's double stacks but ill take BK anyway.

BK all the way, their croisant breakfast sooooo good. And the whopper is just huge and is great. Bump for BK

big ups to Jackin' the Box. werd. theres one coming in where a DQ used to be. im hella stoked yo.

i like catch phrases. like whoa.

Guest Eager Salamander

BOTH OF THOSE PLACES USE FUCKED UP MEAT.. BUT MCD'S IS THE WERST.. THEY USE GRADE D MEAT........AND ITS FRIED MEAT... BUT THE CHEESEBURGER IS THE SHIT WITH FRIES AND XTRA KETCHUP IN IT.

OH SHIT I GOTTA SHIT NOW.

Guest fr8lover

pleeeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeeee....have it your way...

mozarella sticks, extreme whopper....ummmmmm...rodeo burger...

and can mcdonalds give you two burgers and two fries for 267? i dont think so (though i remember when it was 212 for a twofer...damn).

I havent ate anything from both of those places in a very long time. I'm all about grilled chicken stuft burritos from Taco Bell and motherfuckin Chicken Bacon Swiss from Arby's.

Mc Donalds for lunch. I'll eat the breakfast if I'm up. Although I do like those little Cinnamon Rolls from burger King. I usually eat those cause they stop serving at 11am while McDonalds stops at 10am. I just hate saying "Cinni mini's" I'll ask for "The Cinnimon Rolls" and they'll be like "you mean the cinna mini's". Kinda like the Rutti Tooti Fresh and Fruity IHOP commercials.

Mad Cow.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3693/pistolsq.gif'>

Originally posted by racecar:

big ups to Jackin' the Box. werd. theres one coming in where a DQ used to be. im hella stoked yo.

i like catch phrases. like whoa.

that'll be so rad, sourdough for lunch everyday, emo like andy dick

BK, nearest one is a good 15 minutes away, they just built a new one about 2 minutes away, Rolled on in there, "Sorry, we aren't open yet, would you like a Job application?" "Sure, what's starting pay?" "$6.25" "I can only work register." "That's fine, when can you start? We open Sept. 5th." "anytime is fine." "welcome to the Burger King Family."

WORDburgerkingemployeeONE

------------------

Girls suck.

it would have to be burger king cuzz they dont have fake ass onions and there pickels are better. ..reks 63

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega:

BK, nearest one is a good 15 minutes away, they just built a new one about 2 minutes away, Rolled on in there, "Sorry, we aren't open yet, would you like a Job application?" "Sure, what's starting pay?" "$6.25" "I can only work register." "That's fine, when can you start? We open Sept. 5th." "anytime is fine." "welcome to the Burger King Family."

WORDburgerkingemployeeONE

AHHH YES, and the wheels

of coorporate america squeak on...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this