Wierdest thing ever humped.

A couple years ago I was hanging out at my friend Mike's house, he had a bunch of people over and we all decided to go shopping. Stayed at the mall for all of five minutes and decided to go back to Mike's house. When we walked inside, there was Mike's roomate's big 250lb white ass humping a pocket pussy in between the couch cushions. He was tearin that shit up!!! About 5 of us saw him in action, and the other 10 got to witness his nakedness running accross the living room into his bedroom.

I've heard some pretty wierd humping stories, from kama sutra expierments gone bad to kitchen appliances being removed in the emergency room.

What are some of your wierd humping stories?

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest young republican

friend...microwaved pocket pussy...warm on outside, burning on inside...ice, blisters, scars.

• 2 weeks later...

When my girlfriend gets really horny and we start gettin skanky, she like umm dry humps my leg... like she clings on to it kind of like you know hugging a tree or something and just starts grinding away until she has an orgasm.. no shit.. it's a mega turn on but after she dry humps me and comes she's too tired for sex.. sometimes she'll give me a blowjob afterwards (IF I'm lucky)..

well.. that was kind of wierd.

Originally posted by avils:

When my girlfriend gets really horny and we start gettin skanky, she like umm dry humps my leg... like she clings on to it kind of like you know hugging a tree or something and just starts grinding away until she has an orgasm.. no shit.. it's a mega turn on but after she dry humps me and comes she's too tired for sex.. sometimes she'll give me a blowjob afterwards (IF I'm lucky)..

well.. that was kind of wierd.

that's a shitty ass deal if you ask me

since i've only humped girls and beat off, everything i've ever humped is really wierd because all girls are fucking insane and i know i'm a little out there myself. if you define wierd as something that is unusual or doesn't make sense to you, then girls are the wierdest thing you could possibly hump.

one time me and my friend walked into our other friends house..man.........this guy was staying there and we found him in the living room on the floor with his feet propped up on the sides of the telly......his shorts were around his ankles and his spam in his hand---------fuker was passed out cold......we could hardly stand it but managed to paint his eyelashes pink and put lipstik on him----i almost felt bad for how he must of felt after he woke up and realized "?some one was there?" hahahaha

------------------

brought to you in part by the -"Spatial Vector Electrocardiography"-

• 3 weeks later...

a friend of mine rents a room to this 30 year old guy and the 30 year old guy wants to be cool so he lets my friend use all his fancy computers and stuff. So my friend goes into the guys room and he's doing this girl, and he stops, looks up and just says "dude" the guy is chubby too, so it was funny because i wasn't there.

------------------

http://www.infinitum.cx/pic/mini_jaws.jpg'>

Archived