Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tow up from tha flow up !

Wierdest thing ever humped.

A couple years ago I was hanging out at my friend Mike's house, he had a bunch of people over and we all decided to go shopping. Stayed at the mall for all of five minutes and decided to go back to Mike's house. When we walked inside, there was Mike's roomate's big 250lb white ass humping a pocket pussy in between the couch cushions. He was tearin that shit up!!! About 5 of us saw him in action, and the other 10 got to witness his nakedness running accross the living room into his bedroom.

I've heard some pretty wierd humping stories, from kama sutra expierments gone bad to kitchen appliances being removed in the emergency room.

What are some of your wierd humping stories?

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

You too, Brown Twinkie??

I got this sick mental picture of a very big man in a dirty wifebeater humping an old brown leather couch... ughhhhhhhh.

my female dog humps her bed. i took a picture, i just need to develop the film.

Guest young republican

friend...microwaved pocket pussy...warm on outside, burning on inside...ice, blisters, scars.

well ive heard of fifi's..but i have never witnessed..thank god..

a few friends say they have gotten intimate with some melons..jesus..Dont want to picture that either..seeds all sliming out..hhhahahaha..

my friend and a warm bananna. no joke. he was proud. he told me about it all the time.

i once jokingly humped a refrigerator to make fun of my friend....thats about as weird i have got. i once got humped by this punk kid i know....that was kinda weird...

Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

i once got humped by this punk kid i know....that was kinda weird...

wow...you too??? must be a punk thing....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Tow up: I am almost crying I'm laughing so hard. I know who your talking about. I'm not going to go into the sick things that some of the other people you know had done.

Guest cracked ass

Hahaha I'm not gonna incriminate myself

When my girlfriend gets really horny and we start gettin skanky, she like umm dry humps my leg... like she clings on to it kind of like you know hugging a tree or something and just starts grinding away until she has an orgasm.. no shit.. it's a mega turn on but after she dry humps me and comes she's too tired for sex.. sometimes she'll give me a blowjob afterwards (IF I'm lucky)..

well.. that was kind of wierd.

haha yep for reals tow... but like, sometimes she gets so into it that her head is like pressed into the side of my jaw real hard and shit.... owwwwwwwww I CAN'T BREATH !!!! I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING........

Oh yeah excuse my signature thing if it doesn't work.

------------------

-----------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/satanpent.gif'>

Originally posted by avils:

When my girlfriend gets really horny and we start gettin skanky, she like umm dry humps my leg... like she clings on to it kind of like you know hugging a tree or something and just starts grinding away until she has an orgasm.. no shit.. it's a mega turn on but after she dry humps me and comes she's too tired for sex.. sometimes she'll give me a blowjob afterwards (IF I'm lucky)..

well.. that was kind of wierd.

that's a shitty ass deal if you ask me

Originally posted by Trend:

that's a shitty ass deal if you ask me

Hmmm, I think Im gonna have to try my luck this afternoon....

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3485/satanpent.gif'>

[This message has been edited by avils (edited 08-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by avils (edited 08-06-2001).]

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

hmm more then i needed to know.

Better ?? haha

since i've only humped girls and beat off, everything i've ever humped is really wierd because all girls are fucking insane and i know i'm a little out there myself. if you define wierd as something that is unusual or doesn't make sense to you, then girls are the wierdest thing you could possibly hump.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this