Would you rob from the dead?

Gunm

I mean, what if you came up on a bad car wreck going down the road. You're the first on the scene and it's obvious the two occupants were killed instantly. You have maybe 5-10 minutes before someone else comes along and you notice that the driver has a Rolex on. The female occupant has a nice diamond ring...two of em' in fact.

Would you take the watch and the rings? I mean, fuck it, they're dead as fried chicken, they're obviously not gonna need em' in the afterlife. Or would the fact that you robbed a dead person just tarnish any sort of gain you'd make from taking the watches and rings?

What would Lens do?

What would you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if they were obiously some kind of person who would have a lot of money from illegal activities and there was some money in a bag or sumthing, that would be mine.

Originally posted by Jackson

In fear factor they eat cows eye balls.

I would steal the rolex, if there was a suitcase full of money on the back seat then i would take that too.

:crazy:

and i also take the fucking full tin of altoids i see next to the ashtray, cuz a felon should never have bad breath

nope, what if a family member or some one u care about died, and say they had a ring, or a watch, bracelet on and you would have liked that peice of momento to remember them by, so each day when you looked at that watch it reminded you of your best friend or a loved one.. but some cheeky fuck stole it from you and pawned it in for cash.. its wrong.

Originally posted by krie

nope, what if a family member or some one u care about died, and say they had a ring, or a watch, bracelet on and you would have liked that peice of momento to remember them by, so each day when you looked at that watch it reminded you of your best friend or a loved one.. but some cheeky fuck stole it from you and pawned it in for cash.. its wrong.

So basically what you're saying is: You're just waiting for your grandparents/parents to die so you can inherit all their jewellery and precious momentoes and then go and hock them yourself, just so you can drink for a couple of nights.

Greedy fucker.

Archived