Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

Would you rob from the dead?

I mean, what if you came up on a bad car wreck going down the road. You're the first on the scene and it's obvious the two occupants were killed instantly. You have maybe 5-10 minutes before someone else comes along and you notice that the driver has a Rolex on. The female occupant has a nice diamond ring...two of em' in fact.

Would you take the watch and the rings? I mean, fuck it, they're dead as fried chicken, they're obviously not gonna need em' in the afterlife. Or would the fact that you robbed a dead person just tarnish any sort of gain you'd make from taking the watches and rings?

What would Lens do?

What would you do?

nah, what if they were from grandparents or what not,

and if you chould take things from a dead body...a brunt one that is...man you got problumes

Originally posted by Rectum

ARe you trying to get something off your chest LEns?

Uhm..............ha ha ha ha.......uh................no..............uh........heh heh ah..............uh.............no, why do you ask?

Originally posted by LENS

Uhm..............ha ha ha ha.......uh................no..............uh........heh heh ah..............uh.............no, why do you ask?

what did you take ?

In fear factor they eat cows eye balls.

I would steal the rolex, if there was a suitcase full of money on the back seat then i would take that too.

:crazy:

Guest sneak

if they were obiously some kind of person who would have a lot of money from illegal activities and there was some money in a bag or sumthing, that would be mine.

id take it, being broke for a long period of time is no fun...steal from those who have worked hard for it. And i mean, what are they going to do with ti, they are dead.

Originally posted by Jackson

In fear factor they eat cows eye balls.

I would steal the rolex, if there was a suitcase full of money on the back seat then i would take that too.

:crazy:

and i also take the fucking full tin of altoids i see next to the ashtray, cuz a felon should never have bad breath

yO i'D bReaK inTo the funeRal hoME and sTArt cUttINg oFf NIggaHZ LImBs aNd sQuEezing ouT the enBaULming FluiD thEn i'D dIp my GPC cigARetTEs aLL up In thEre & GEt mAd twiZted on wEt. i keep it mad reAL DAwg!!!!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this