Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr.yuck

Who Is More Gangster?

The two coolest guys ever. Hans Solo and Indiana Jones. So who is more of a bad ass and why? We are now open for discussion.

I am gonna have to say its pretty damn close for me but I am gonna have to go with Indiana Jones because he has a bull whip and he rocks a fidora(sp) everyday all day.

Han Solo had aditude and not much more.

Indiana Jones had the classic Harrison Ford additude, he could dodge a boulder and not get destroyed by the power of god.

Indiana Jones is probablymore thuggish. But, what do you think would happen if they fought? Hans Solo would just blast him with his super hitech weaponry. Look at their posses too. Hans has chewbacca, luke skywalker, the robots; who does Idiana Jnes have? his dad from the 3rd one? Indiana Jones would get straight sonned.

Hans solo..any white person can run from a boulder in a cave but how many white people would swing a light saber at they father with magic powers and has asma?

Originally posted by -Rage-

B _ _ g _ _ H _ n d s

Care you buy a vowel?

i think you ment "Care TO buy a vowel?"

but yes, i want 2 O's one I an E and 1 A. THANKS...

Boogie Hands

Originally posted by suicidebombr

i think you ment "Care TO buy a vowel?"

but yes, i want 2 O's one I an E and 1 A. THANKS...

Boogie Hands

very good ! would you like a lollipop ?

Originally posted by T.T Boy

han rolls with a wookie. nuff said.

seriously

Indiana Jones took on the third riech....Han Solo took on the Evil empire..... i dont see much of a difference....Sean Connery is kinda like a wookie.

Originally posted by Behemoth

Sean Connery is kinda like a wookie.

a whopping bald scottish wookie...

today you can wear a basketball hat of a team you have no clue about...but who cares??? it looks cool...and also rock other trendy gear and be ''gangsta''

whos gangster...mr rogers (sp) this guy is stright gangster as it comes...i mean he had thos lil fish...his own train...with a small town...man mr. rogoers true pimp.... r.i.p

what a great show

Guest willy.wonka

gota give it up for Solo...that nigguh is totally gangsta

holy fuck...indiana jones you stupid motherfuckers. He kills nazi's with a whip, and a gun. And gets to fuck hot german bitches.

Originally posted by space base

Indiana Jones is probablymore thuggish. But, what do you think would happen if they fought? Hans Solo would just blast him with his super hitech weaponry. Look at their posses too. Hans has chewbacca, luke skywalker, the robots; who does Idiana Jnes have? his dad from the 3rd one? Indiana Jones would get straight sonned.

No way...If I remember correctly, Indie's dad brought down a Nazi Messerschmitt fighter plane with his umbrella and a flock of seagulls. Imagine what he'd do to the Millenium Falcon......

indies WAY more gangster... fighting psycho pakis that reach into peoples hearts and just look fucking scary... darth vader looks like a big bitch with a big head, that niggas weak, so Han gets no props...

plus, if i gave indie a fucking light saber he would carve han up like a muthafuckin informant. and if they knuckled up, indie would bomb on that fool so hard, he trained with tyson, i put that on...

if chewy jumped in tho', thats where it get ill... chewy is a STR8 gangster...

his real name is BIG ESE CHEWY LOCO from ES WOOKIE X3... real shit

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

today you can wear a basketball hat of a team you have no clue about...but who cares??? it looks cool...and also rock other trendy gear and be ''gangsta''

hurrr! :D

jones.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this