Movies to Rent...

Grandpa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sickboy

Whatever man..how can the movie be played out. I think its the best movie ever made....I've thought that ever since I first saw it...hmmm...4th grade.

moive is cool but it just suck to have everyone rockn the posters and dvds like its cool...scarface is fake and its dumb when you think about it he just kill's everyone

rent blow...thats a moive and its a true strorie

Blow is weak. You just see that dumbass rise and fall, rise and fall, rise and fall.....the whole fucking movie. At least in Goodfellas Henry hill rises HELLA and then falls like a mo' fo'. Watching Blow is like getting a blowjob where the girl stops to clean her teeth when you're about ten seconds away from shooting.

Rent Romper Stomper right now!

Originally posted by LENS

Blow is weak. You just see that dumbass rise and fall, rise and fall, rise and fall.....the whole fucking movie. At least in Goodfellas Henry hill rises HELLA and then falls like a mo' fo'. Watching Blow is like getting a blowjob where the girl stops to clean her teeth when you're about ten seconds away from shooting.

Rent Romper Stomper right now!

The stories jsut being told the way things happened dumbass.

The stories just being told the way things happened dumbass.

REALLY? I did not know that! Holy crow, I'm glad you're around to tell me these things!

If you liked that movie, you must like your sex the same way: a continually jarring experience filled with false alarms and let-downs (BLOW).

I like one big pleasurable build with a good climax (GOODFELLAS).

That's what seperates me from you. Nyah nyah.

Nothing really seperates me and you in this subject cause I loved Goodfellas just as much as you do. I was only trying to defend a good movie in my opinion. The up and downs you speak of just never bothered me I guess.

Okay, it's settled then.

"I'm here to make you laugh? i'm here to amuse you?"

Originally posted by RASTAKINOVER

new jersey drive.. ive been looking for this damn movie 4ever

NEW JERSEY DRIVE IS THE SHIT...i remember my cousins going to see it when i was younger and they wouldnt take me...i just rented it like 2 months ago...just as good as i thought it would be all those years ago..

K.I.D.S.

south central

menace to society

juice