Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
suicidebombr

Just got SLSK, and i have a question...

how do you serach for a specific song EXAMPLE: (Pastor Troy - Oh Father) i put it in like that and nothing comes up. is there a certain way to enter the artist and song title?:confused:

either or..i've tried searching fro specific songs. i usually find out what album the song is on, and search for the artist and find someone with the album and d/l the whole thing.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

give it a while to search for it. you can have multiple search windows open at once.

ok so i should be able to type it like this (Artist - Song Name)? i've tried it a bunch of times. it never comes up.:o

:computer-illiterate-oner::king:

Originally posted by suicidebombr

ok so i should be able to type it like this (Artist - Song Name)? i've tried it a bunch of times. it never comes up.:o

:computer-illiterate-oner::king:

I would break it up (aka do a search for the artist and look for song, search for the cd name and look for song, search for song and hope you get lucky) but if you type "Artist - Song" you'll be less likely to find it.

And if you still dont find it try again later, cuz some one with the song might be on then

Originally posted by acke

go back to kazaa, where you belong.

i'm kind of thining about it, but KaZaA will probably be shut down soon. so i'm kind of getting a head start.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this