so, i was going down on her and.....

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by S@T@N

I don't know what it is, but I have to fight off the laughter whenever my

girl finishes giving me head. The only thing stopping me is that it'd be

rude and she's probably refrain from sanitizing my snakebite in the future.

haha I once heard a comedian say something along the lines of: "many times, the reason we put our hand on the back of a woman's head when she's going down on us is that it's all we can do to keep from clapping..."

:lol:

Originally posted by S@T@N

I don't know what it is, but I have to fight off the laughter whenever my

girl finishes giving me head. The only thing stopping me is that it'd be

rude and she's probably refrain from sanitizing my snakebite in the future.

why is this? my ex used to laugh too, well more like chuckle like he was embarrassed or something. i don't get it.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

I like to cross my arms on my chest and smoke a cigar.

I like to break out my book for quality reading time... or a snickers... :D

but mostly I just end up doing the one shoulder rub, or a little of the neck scratch... maybe next time will merit an "oohhh niiiiiiiiicccccee" haha

Originally posted by casekonly

so, i was going down on her for the first time and got down to the pussy and blurted out, "OH, NICCCCCCCE" sorta like "OH SWEEEEET"...you get the point. anyway, she luagh, i laughed, and the camera man laughed.

::shrug:: i woulda laughed.

my man has skills..

sometimes i feel the urge to laugh while he's, uh, taking me to new heights..

hell, i'll crack the fuck up..

there's something about having a body quaking orgasm that just makes me chuckle..

i can't help it.

it's on some neurotransmitters flooding into my axons shit...

holla.

holla two times.:yum:

Guest imported_Tesseract

I do sacrifices for girls, i've been praised for my skils but what they dont know is that the thing that holds my tongue (that little membrane underneath the tongue) is quite big and doesnt allow me to stick it out with easiness. Everytime i go down on a girl with ambitious plans i end up hurting like a mutherfucker the next day cause my teeth injure that fucker hard. What makes me even more gentleman is that i never told it, or whined about it.

Tesseract/ sexual e-props

*seekbite

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by ubejinxed

why is this? my ex used to laugh too, well more like chuckle like he was embarrassed or something. i don't get it.

Ok, well, there's two reasons for this.

Number 1, it's what !@#$% said. The whole feeling is so goddamn great it's almost impossible to avoid being cheesy and just laugh from sheer joy. Really, it's so damn great there is no way to express it. When having ordinary sex the orgasm is dope enough to make really dumb faces, but this is beyond that, and definitely calls for some straight up laughing like a little kid, because it's at the top of the pleasure list.

Number 2, a dick in a mouth is inherently funny. Like, in the same way farts are funny. There's simply no way to explain it, it's just an odd phenomenon that you must accept as truth.

Guest imported_Tesseract

uh, would we even had sex if there wasnt anything to get out of it? i dont think so. Specifically on your question, i like eating pussy, i like the smell and i like her thighes pressing my head, even more, i like the effect it has on her, foreplay in general is based on the fact that your satisfaction is the satisfaction of your girls and vice versa...i'd say that 69 fixes that, but 69 is so tense you loose all focus to do the hocus pocus.

anyway, if lickin my girl's nose was the gateway to her supreme satisfaction and the lead to a tremendous sex course that would follow, i'd be all over that shit.

Originally posted by bathoræ

ok "exquisite pleasure" indeed, but would you guys do it if no female ever got anything from it?

like licking the krook of her arm or something...

I mean...

not to knock it down or whatever, but just curious, ya know...

damn.

if my man is licking me anywhere, krook of the arm included, it gets me hot..

uhhhh....nah nah nah naaaaaahhhhhh

make em say uuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived