so, i was going down on her and.....

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

<cough> <cough> and then i woke up? is that what you said? and then your mom rolled over, she said, "oh, lawdy, i let casek take advantage of me again. i swear, lawd, i won't ever drink nyquil with him and go out robbing pharmacies." and i'll say, "alure's momma, you sho'nuff know how to pleasure a man, now get up and fix me a ham sammich!"

Originally posted by casekonly

oh, uh...oops. oh well, that explains the smell. anyway...uh...yeah. ham sammich.

haha.. like i said you are nasty;] and nah my moms not dead.. but i can take a joke, and not get hurt about it ...but damn all this ham sammich talk got the pregnant girl hungrrrrrrryyy.. and making a fucking cheese and ham sammich..haha

Originally posted by casekonly

i'm glad you can take a joke. you're pregnant, too? congrats. all the 12oz girls are getting married and having kids.

well they need to be making those goddam ham sammich's in the mean time!!!! what the hell does a guy gotta do to get fed around this forum.

im just kidding, but, if you wanna send me a ham sammich with a little bit of mustard on it. you can send it to me at my email adress.

thanks.

I thought this was gonna be another ILoveUnicorns style story....

"I went down on her and my friend with psoriacis showed up and we took turns peeing on her and then afterwards we found out she's bulimic so we took her ass down this road and threw her in a pond."

the end

if it was like i love unicorns stories it would be more like this, "well my friend with psoriasis was giving it to me raw in my BROWN EYE and my dad walked in, he has aids, but i told him to join in anyways, now i have aids AND psoriasis. i don't know what to do. what do you guys think?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived