Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
casekonly

so, i was going down on her and.....

Recommended Posts

so, i was going down on her for the first time and got down to the pussy and blurted out, "OH, NICCCCCCCE" sorta like "OH SWEEEEET"...you get the point. anyway, she luagh, i laughed, and the camera man laughed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<cough> <cough> and then i woke up? is that what you said? and then your mom rolled over, she said, "oh, lawdy, i let casek take advantage of me again. i swear, lawd, i won't ever drink nyquil with him and go out robbing pharmacies." and i'll say, "alure's momma, you sho'nuff know how to pleasure a man, now get up and fix me a ham sammich!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh touchy touchy..hahaha glad you spent all that time typing out what you did to my mom.. but shes dead.. you necrophiliac nasty motherfucker!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

and i'll say, "alure's momma, you sho'nuff know how to pleasure a man, now get up and fix me a ham sammich!"

 

:lol: rolling on the floor laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by alure

oh touchy touchy..hahaha glad you spent all that time typing out what you did to my mom.. but shes dead.. you necrophiliac nasty motherfucker!!

 

oh, uh...oops. oh well, that explains the smell. anyway...uh...yeah. ham sammich.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what it is, but I have to fight off the laughter whenever my

girl finishes giving me head. The only thing stopping me is that it'd be

rude and she's probably refrain from sanitizing my snakebite in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

oh, uh...oops. oh well, that explains the smell. anyway...uh...yeah. ham sammich.

 

 

haha.. like i said you are nasty;] and nah my moms not dead.. but i can take a joke, and not get hurt about it ...but damn all this ham sammich talk got the pregnant girl hungrrrrrrryyy.. and making a fucking cheese and ham sammich..haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm glad you can take a joke. you're pregnant, too? congrats. all the 12oz girls are getting married and having kids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

i'm glad you can take a joke. you're pregnant, too? congrats. all the 12oz girls are getting married and having kids.

 

 

well they need to be making those goddam ham sammich's in the mean time!!!! what the hell does a guy gotta do to get fed around this forum.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

im just kidding, but, if you wanna send me a ham sammich with a little bit of mustard on it. you can send it to me at my email adress.

 

thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by casekonly

so, i was going down on her for the first time and got down to the pussy and blurted out, "OH, NICCCCCCCE" sorta like "OH SWEEEEET"...you get the point. anyway, she luagh, i laughed, and the camera man laughed.

your doin it all wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was gonna be another ILoveUnicorns style story....

 

"I went down on her and my friend with psoriacis showed up and we took turns peeing on her and then afterwards we found out she's bulimic so we took her ass down this road and threw her in a pond."

 

the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×