i always thought that i was fucked in the head until i found out

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

im not hip hop.i cant explain it...i walk around as a grafhead lookin at shit, not caring, you know....walking around a bunch of retards at this social status hip hop functions.rumors started going around that there was something wrong with me...why?cause im not spillin my problems on the mic, that i like going through hard times for the inspiration to get up and paint or do something artistic?that my emotions are so full and real that they can only be expressed by taking a bucket of blood red paint and spashing it over a nice white wall.... that i must be crazy?

sorry, i dont care about who is who and what kind of breakdancing moves he can do, i dont care about getting in front of the camera with chicks smiling like its good for them to take pics with me cause im so-called HIP HOP.IM NOT.some of these mcs think they're hot shit.its funny.they think they're keeping it real.it might just be the scene down here or something, but im sure its the same in other places.a lot of hip hoppers couldnt come off as real as if they tried.i can give it up for some of the heads/original/orginators, but its like this dreadhead[i think it was pj] says about graffiti...these days, its becoming a joke.

im not hip hop, but i can sure as hell find myself neck-deep in it...im trying not to get it on my face.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you mad i'm on top then wish me gone

if you mad i'm on the road then wish me home

and if you mad that i'm right (punk) wish me wrong

but after your 3 wishes

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.

i don't really put myself in a category of who i am. fuck a label.:dazed:

no wait, I'M A STONER. :krunk:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Somewhere in America a kid is mixing house music in his basement. He's wearing a visor. He owns a pacifier. He is not my friend.

don't forget about the Jnco's....hahaha.

Guest willy.wonka

well, i brought this thread up cause these girls were debating i i was hip hop or not.i do graff, so im hip hop, but he listens to rock and roll.bla bla bla...then they started talking about, maybe thats why he doesnt like anymody, cause he's not hip hop.like if i were hip hop, i would hold hands with the beatboxin jesus and be happy.

I don't know shit about hip hop

Except that I have to listen to hours of it every day during "free time." Each generation has some musical expression that they love, and the previous generation usually loathes. I'm interested to see what kind of music replaces rap. Whatever it will be, I am pretty sure I'll fuckin hate it. I hated the shit out of disco (I had a big bumper sticker that said "DISCO SUCKS.") I got hated on plenty because of my dislike of disco, and I thought nothing could suck worse that that.

Wrong. Shit gets worse every fuckin year. I'll be glad when all this hip-hop ghetto-fried shit is over with. I hope you guys are getting lots of photographs of these hip-hop fashions. Your grandchildren are going to be laughing their asses off, LOL. Those of you that survive long enough to have children and grandchildren, that is, since this stupid ass fuckin gangbanger culture is killing about 10,000 kids a year. Fuckin gangsta rap---it's killed more black kids than the AIDS. Y'all need to get up off this hatin shit, seriously.

It's all about living a normal life and being somebody who respects himself (and herself) enough to live with a little humility and dignity.

Loud and nasty--who needs that? No thanks.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

the beatboxin jesus

thats classic.

But i understand what you say. I don't even bother to be 'on the scene' anymore and some people can't understand that.

And one other thing i don't understand is people who are scenesters and always talk shit about how much they hate 'the scene'.

Whatever. Keep talking.

Re: I don't know shit about hip hop

Originally posted by KaBar2

It's all about living a normal life and being somebody who respects himself enough to live with a little humility and dignity.

thats another thing people don't seem to get either.

So I don't talk shit and I am a decent person to people.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness. I will crack a skull if need be.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

im not hip hop.i cant explain it...i walk around as a grafhead lookin at shit, not caring, you know....walking around a bunch of retards at this social status hip hop functions.rumors started going around that there was something wrong with me...why?cause im not spillin my problems on the mic, that i like going through hard times for the inspiration to get up and paint or do something artistic?that my emotions are so full and real that they can only be expressed by taking a bucket of blood red paint and spashing it over a nice white wall.... that i must be crazy?

sorry, i dont care about who is who and what kind of breakdancing moves he can do, i dont care about getting in front of the camera with chicks smiling like its good for them to take pics with me cause im so-called HIP HOP.IM NOT.some of these mcs think they're hot shit.its funny.they think they're keeping it real.it might just be the scene down here or something, but im sure its the same in other places.a lot of hip hoppers couldnt come off as real as if they tried.i can give it up for some of the heads/original/orginators, but its like this dreadhead[i think it was pj] says about graffiti...these days, its becoming a joke.

im not hip hop, but i can sure as hell find myself neck-deep in it...im trying not to get it on my face.

very true. i feel the same way at hardcore shows now for the most part...

Archived