ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW MUCH DO YOU HATE YOUR LIFE

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't need your way of life

I can't stand your attitudes

I can do without your strife

I don't need this fucking world

This world brings me down

Gag with every breath

I'm looking forward to death

It seems so unreal to me

So much hate and so mouch pity

I can't take another day

It's such a bore

It gets me really sore

Gag with every breath

I'm looking forward to death

Looking forward to death

...actually, really only about a 3.

Today--not too bad, maybe a 2. On weekends, maybe even better.

When I was 16 or 17---I HATED life. School sucked, my girlfriend was a disloyal bitch who fucked my best friend, but I was still in love with her, I didn't have a car and had to borrow my mom's car to date. I worked in a shithole Chinese restaurant for two Chinese guys who hated Americans and treated the Caucasian busboys like shit, I was getting high twice a day and dropping acid or mescaline or psilocybin mushrooms about every other weekend, and drinking hard booze when we weren't getting high, I was failing in school, and my parents got divorced.

IT SUCKED, bigtime. Fortunately everything worked out not too badly.

All the bullshit of adolescence turns out to be temporary. Thank God.

considering the mistakes ive made through ignorance, lack of faih, faith and freewill im at a suprisingly low 4, that also includes being semihomeless right now and feeling absolutely alone in the world with the exception of one person at various points in time.

as a matter of fact i really wonder why the hell im writing this right now none the less even come back here considering nobody has directly responded to me in months unless a moderator is putting me in check and most relations ive made on this board wouldnt trade a pile of shit in a plastic bag for a conversation with me.

right. anyway, live love; even when it makes you hate yourself and others.

:beat2:

ususally, it just depends on my mood that the time i choose to ask myself a question.

right now im pushing a 7 but thats just a hangover:o

in winter:

Some days 2, most days a 3 or 4. On bad days it can range from 6-8 and on the realllly bad days (only a few on these per year) i'd actually say 10, b/c on those days I really hate my life.

in summer:

most days a 1 or 2. The best days (no work, no school) i'd give a 0 b/c there's no stress at allll.

Heh, in summer i'm more of an optimist and in winter more of a pessimist. The winter weather seriously deforms my mood.

Archived