Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -MOE LESTER-

SO I WAS ON THE BUS TODAY

Guest -MOE LESTER-

and some fat chinese bitch with down syndrome and a bowl haircut came and sits right next to me...she has open sores all over her arm and shes drooling and laughing at herself

she takes out this tube and starts to lube her arms up and shit...disgusting....too make it worse the fat uncoordinated bitch gets her fat chubbyfuck arms which are covered in lube and other crap all over my shirt and pants...i told the bitch to watch it and then she grunted and i moved

so theres my bus story

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

and some fat chinese bitch with down syndrome and a bowl haircut came and sits right next to me...she has open sores all over her arm and shes drooling and laughing at herself

she takes out this tube and starts to lube her arms up and shit...disgusting....too make it worse the fat uncoordinated bitch gets her fat chubbyfuck arms which are covered in lube and other crap all over my shirt and pants...i told the bitch to watch it and then she grunted and i moved

so theres my bus story

IF SHE REALLY WAS .. IM REALLY NOT FEELING THAT

Guest -MOE LESTER-

well check it

1. she had down syndrome or someother retard disease

2. she was asian, most likely chinese

3. she was overweight

WELL SHIT DAWG HAVE A LIL COMPASION FOR THE DISADVANTAGED. THE FAT CHINESE PART .. NO PROBLEM ,BUT HAVING A PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT DISORDER SHOULD GET HER A PASS FROM BEING CALLED A BITCH HUH

Something similiar happened to me a couple days ago. I was at the bus stop and this kid with down syndrome sat on the bench. it was a small bench, but 2 people could fit confortably on it. Then this other down syndrome came and was like,"Moov ova, mooov ova." So both of us scoot over and she sits down, but the kid next to me just kept scooting over and he was all against me and drooling and stuff and he kept looking at me and then looking down and looking at me again. Then he touched my leg, and then the bus came.

I've seen a woman who fell asleep on the bus, wake up at her stop to find out that she had pissed and shitted all over herself.

she may have looked chinese because down syndrome makes everyone look chinese. either way, she didnt mean to do it. where you sitting in the priority seatings for lderly and people with disablitities? whicha re in the front or by the doors in the back or front?

reason #14 to buy a car: other pssengers on public transportation.

Originally posted by anonymity1

I've seen a woman who fell asleep on the bus, wake up at her stop to find out that she had pissed and shitted all over herself.

HILARIOUS

Originally posted by anonymity1

I've been informed by a bus driver that someone shits on the bus nearly every day

hey!!!!! i cant help it i have weak bowels!:mad:

booo for those of you who laugh at the mentally challenged, i mean they may be easy targets and may be a major "target", but come on, pick on someone you can match wits with

Originally posted by willy.wonka

MONGALOIDS! :zombie:

hahahaha

what did the chinese couple name their retarded son?

sum ting wong.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this