T.G.I'm a Vietnam Vet!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by old*824

man thats cool you got a high post count, but my dad is a vietnam vet and he probably had to kill people in vietnam and watch people be killed. Vietnam was the massacre of 60,000 young american men cause the goverment was to stupid to realize there was no need for a war until twenty years later-which they did. Vietnam was the the massacre of farmers and familys on their native lands at the hands of people who should not have had to do that. So sorry dude, but i think its fairly disrespectfull to involve the term in somthing you were not involved in.

Haha .. if you notice the title of Kilo's first post, it's clear that he didn't name the thread "T.G.I'm a Vietnam Vet!", but rather "T.G.I'm a Veteran!"

A mod changed the title, so there's no need for a lecture.

Originally posted by old*824

man thats cool you got a high post count, but my dad is a vietnam vet and he probably had to kill people in vietnam and watch people be killed. Vietnam was the massacre of 60,000 young american men cause the goverment was to stupid to realize there was no need for a war until twenty years later-which they did. Vietnam was the the massacre of farmers and familys on their native lands at the hands of people who should not have had to do that. So sorry dude, but i think its fairly disrespectfull to involve the term in somthing you were not involved in.

:bawling: I hope you feel really bad about this Kilo.....

whatever you know....war sucks and Vietnam Vets are homeless in the streets while young kids use it for message board titles?

the thread still states Vietnam Vet when viewed on the board and because my father is a Vietnam Vet, I take offense. I thought I was polite. But hey, im on a post rampage fueled by coffee. But seriously, in my opinion i would prefer if people didnt use it so casually, but thats just me. I dont even know Kilo so im not trying to hate or nothing.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

A mod changed the title, so there's no need for a lecture.

wow.... I've never had a mod change a thread title on me before.

Now I know that I've really made it! Eureka!

and y'all saggins wonk that there will be mucho FUNK in the next 2 weeks thanks to the digicam!

Archived