Mr. ABC's patented "wha g'wan this weekend bruvna?" super duper threadola

Abracadabra

friday- school, help some friends of mine remodel their bike shop, then off to play a show at the world's worst club, imusicast. stuck there til about midnight, then probably home to sleep.

saturday-back to help friends remodel for a couple hours, then meet up with deadasdreams to go check out a day spot, then for the evening i will be dressing up in my best "i'm a drunken frat boy" outfit(it never looks convincing enough) and go shmob around town putting stickers on idiots in bars and writing on things i shouldn't.

sunday-sleep, maybe watch a movie, but mostly sleep.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_sofarok

Friday:

So far not much…my alcoholic cousin came round for a bit, now im editing video…one of my mans dem is coming over a bit then a few drinks…

Saturday:

Head to London and set up for a visuals gig in the east end, then eat, see some uni friends go back to the venue and work till 4, then sleep on a floor somewhere…

Sunday

Spend the day cold chillin’, shoe shopping and seeing my much neglected friends….then get a late train back home and continue editing…

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Kilo7-

The NewDeal can be great or panties depending on the set.

]

going by context clues im assuming that panties in this sense means bad...which is appalling to me. Though ive never heard panties used as a slang term in any context, seeing as how panties themselves as well as the word itself are the greatest thing in the FUCK-ing universe, then whenever said word is incorporated into slang, it now and forver shall be

used only to cast a positive light upon whatever it is referencing. thank you goodnight.

Originally posted by beardo

i got sucked into going to see some horrible live techno band instead of seeing brad mehldau, who ive been wanting to see for a long time

Fucking B-nuts! you just killed me. you must have the ich to shake them beardo hips.

today:

wake up to 3p-sit at computer.

5p-1a-work

1a-probably get drunk alone watching conan.

sat:

wake up to 3p-do laundry// sit in back yard// computer

5p-1a-work

1a-probably get drunk alone watching whatever is on saturday nights.

sun:

no work today. sit around. call ex girlfriend and see if she wants to hang out. when she says no i'll go for a drive and smoke a cigarette. call this one girl im interested in to see if she wants to hang out. if she is busy i will just go for a long walk with headphones. yeah, i have the life you all wish you had.

Friday: get off of school at 12:20

chill at the crib, throw back some captain morgans, and smoke

smoke

smoke

smoke

Saturday: smoke

go to my grandpa's birthday party, sneek some liquor from the bar and get kinda drunk

go home and smoke, spend lots of time on 12oz

Sunday: watch football while smoking

sit on 12oz while smoking

and that's about it.

yes, my weekends might be lame, but i enjoy them.

hopefully i get to paint this weekend.

:)

RE: Panties

Originally posted by im not witty

going by context clues im assuming that panties in this sense means bad...which is appalling to me. Though ive never heard panties used as a slang term in any context, seeing as how panties themselves as well as the word itself are the greatest thing in the FUCK-ing universe, then whenever said word is incorporated into slang, it now and forver shall be

used only to cast a positive light upon whatever it is referencing. thank you goodnight.

glad you noticed my new word.

Panties does not mean 'bad' but think of it more like 'soft'.

Light, breezy and possibly 'fruity'are all words that come to mind

when I hear panties. You see how it works now? good.

the new deal show was pretty good. waaay better than the first time id seen em. though i dont think that kind of music will ever really fully do it for me.

i was with this girl whose tight with the band, so we got to hang with em after the show. real cool dudes.

Archived