Large Solar Flare to hit Earth tomorrow.

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just think if a big rock was to hit our earth.. we could all be dead.. thats fucked up.. its possible, we havents had a huuuuuuuuuuuge one ina long time..,..dam we are going to die.. aww shit, im going to the basement. wait i dont have basement.. im just going to hide behind my brick.. ahhhhhhhhh im gona die......

Originally posted by Telo

just think if a big rock was to hit our earth.. we could all be dead.. thats fucked up.. its possible, we havents had a huuuuuuuuuuuge one ina long time..,..dam we are going to die.. aww shit, im going to the basement. wait i dont have basement.. im just going to hide behind my brick.. ahhhhhhhhh im gona die......

Damn, you got some issues.

Originally posted by Telo

ah man...whatever...we'd send a couple new shuttles up into space...intercept that shit...drop off some astronuts and a few thugs....they'd drill and blast that bitch-ass rock...and end up saving the entire world. then everyone on the planet would love americans...like they did when we saved the entire world on our Independence Day....you know...when the aliens came and started blasting all the chill cities.

shiiiiiiiit

Originally posted by SteveAustin

ah man...whatever...we'd send a couple new shuttles up into space...intercept that shit...drop off some astronuts and a few thugs....they'd drill and blast that bitch-ass rock...and end up saving the entire world. then everyone on the planet would love americans...like they did when we saved the entire world on our Independence Day....you know...when the aliens came and started blasting all the chill cities.

shiiiiiiiit

are you trying to somehow say that will smith is an untalented actor?

Originally posted by MrAerosol

i dont think too many foreigners would be sad if it hit the states.

yeah right buddy.. world culture in the majority of countries revolves around what we wear,say,do,produce,export,import... i dont like that thats how it is but hey.. im just your sterotypical "bigheadedmcdonaldseatingfattymcfatfatoverzelousamericanoner"

yo i aint even read all that shit but i know if a mafuckin solar flare fuckin step onto my block yo that mafucka will get put the fuck down ya heard! yo i aint even gotta say no shit else cause thats all i gotta say mafucka! yo thats it an thats all! yo the end!

CHRIST -youuuuu got knooooccckkkkkkeeedddd theeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkk ouuuuttttt maaaaaannnnnnnn- PUNCHER -yo im talkin about you not me bitch- ONER

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

yo i aint even read all that shit but i know if a mafuckin solar flare fuckin step onto my block yo that mafucka will get put the fuck down ya heard! yo i aint even gotta say no shit else cause thats all i gotta say mafucka! yo thats it an thats all! yo the end!

CHRIST -youuuuu got knooooccckkkkkkeeedddd theeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkk ouuuuttttt maaaaaannnnnnnn- PUNCHER -yo im talkin about you not me bitch- ONER

You should post more often.