Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
non-hetero

Large Solar Flare to hit Earth tomorrow.

a network and/or power disrupting storm during work tommorow would be hot. I could use a slack friday. just so long as the ATMs still work, and I have power at home.

i wonder what time all that's gunna happen? i hope i'm awake for it and everything gets thrown into chaos and man is doomed for all eternity and shit all explosed and stuff

just think if a big rock was to hit our earth.. we could all be dead.. thats fucked up.. its possible, we havents had a huuuuuuuuuuuge one ina long time..,..dam we are going to die.. aww shit, im going to the basement. wait i dont have basement.. im just going to hide behind my brick.. ahhhhhhhhh im gona die......

Originally posted by seeking

hopefully it will hit australia.

dude, that would be so super awesome. i'd be mega stoked. fully

hopefully it will hit australia.

i dont think too many foreigners would be sad if it hit the states.

right, but if they're 'foreigners' then they're stupid, cause if they had any sense at all, they'd move to america, and be free.

right, but if they're 'foreigners' then they're stupid, cause if they had any sense at all, they'd move to america, and be free.

:lol: 4:10pm melbourne time, my day has been made

whoa, I wonder if all the electronics are gonna go batshit like in that anime movie Metropolis?

Originally posted by Telo

just think if a big rock was to hit our earth.. we could all be dead.. thats fucked up.. its possible, we havents had a huuuuuuuuuuuge one ina long time..,..dam we are going to die.. aww shit, im going to the basement. wait i dont have basement.. im just going to hide behind my brick.. ahhhhhhhhh im gona die......

Damn, you got some issues.

Originally posted by Telo

ah man...whatever...we'd send a couple new shuttles up into space...intercept that shit...drop off some astronuts and a few thugs....they'd drill and blast that bitch-ass rock...and end up saving the entire world. then everyone on the planet would love americans...like they did when we saved the entire world on our Independence Day....you know...when the aliens came and started blasting all the chill cities.

shiiiiiiiit

Originally posted by SteveAustin

ah man...whatever...we'd send a couple new shuttles up into space...intercept that shit...drop off some astronuts and a few thugs....they'd drill and blast that bitch-ass rock...and end up saving the entire world. then everyone on the planet would love americans...like they did when we saved the entire world on our Independence Day....you know...when the aliens came and started blasting all the chill cities.

shiiiiiiiit

are you trying to somehow say that will smith is an untalented actor?

Originally posted by MrAerosol

i dont think too many foreigners would be sad if it hit the states.

yeah right buddy.. world culture in the majority of countries revolves around what we wear,say,do,produce,export,import... i dont like that thats how it is but hey.. im just your sterotypical "bigheadedmcdonaldseatingfattymcfatfatoverzelousamericanoner"

yo i aint even read all that shit but i know if a mafuckin solar flare fuckin step onto my block yo that mafucka will get put the fuck down ya heard! yo i aint even gotta say no shit else cause thats all i gotta say mafucka! yo thats it an thats all! yo the end!

CHRIST -youuuuu got knooooccckkkkkkeeedddd theeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkk ouuuuttttt maaaaaannnnnnnn- PUNCHER -yo im talkin about you not me bitch- ONER

Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner

ya heard! yo i aint even gotta say no shit else cause thats all i gotta say mafucka! yo thats it an thats all! yo the end!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this