one good thing about music..is when it hits you ,you feel

MOOGLE?

http://fusionanomaly.net/steviewondersjourneythroughthesecretlifeofplants.jpg'>

Artist: Stevie Wonder

Album: Stevie Wonder's Journey Through the Secret Life Of Plants

Released: 1979

today after i made my usual stops...hmong food store buy noodles beef salad, gas station.. orange juice pack of smokes..craft store.. brushes..steal clay and other high priced stuff.. i decided to stop into the thrift store and buy a few records.. nothing big some dixieland,big band, chamber crap.., a few glam rock bands..

then i saw a stevie wonder album that was priced for five bucks. i figured why the hell not.

so i got home and skimmed through the records a bit until i got to stevie's album...

the first note hit me so hard i had to sit down..it was like i never heard music in my life before this moment..it had things in it that really made me feel feelings that i cant describe...ya i know its corny but i've had a smile on my face the whole damn day..

anybody else have that happen to you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

ive been listening to the new against me for 2 days straight. and its only 25 mintues long total, which leaves plenty of time for repeat listens. ive probably heard it in its entirety about 30 times since two nights ago.

Archived