I enjoys spraying the paint on the choo choo trains

enlighten

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Enlighten--What region were these caught in? We used to catch that Cycle throwie on the RJ Corman boxcar all the time when I lived in KY--those RJ Cormans stay on the same 60 mile stretch of railroad tracks in rural Kentucky about 98% of the time, hahahaha. We always wondered where else they went...

Nice flicks!!

Originally posted by o7iVNs

Great post.... my fav pic had to be that fucked up looking jaber head! looks like one of the first ever done or a piss drunk night at the yard..http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p272f56c17c027a33799e02f0b8dce2f8/fac07cb9.jpg'>

possible consumption issues, however i believe the frown was an addition to the elusive moniker....I highly enjoyed the post of these fine works of art on this page.

Originally posted by o7iVNs

Great post.... my fav pic had to be that fucked up looking jaber head! looks like one of the first ever done or a piss drunk night at the yard..

Wait, you mean the others don't look just as retarded to you? Fuck, I guess your'e a retard. Now you go lady... YEAH!!! BITER rockin it with them pink skirt up steelos!

• 1 month later...

Archived