Break Out Them Coats

GucciCondom

Gettin cold out..what kind of gear you rockin to keep your ass cozy?

I stay with the

http://www.dickies.com/catalog/images/products/61242NV.jpg'>

Although its not as effective once the cold really hits. I'm lookin for this style but in leather instead of nylon..I saw someone wearing one but I have no idea where I would find one I havn't seen them in any stores if you kno where I could cop one let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sporting a black goretex jacket today.

It's ripstop fabric with a nice hood. Super stealth.

In the winter I've got a really nice parka (black)

with a fur trimmed hood. It keeps me toasty!

i prefer a variety of large coats with my russell athletic black hoodie riding shotgun underneath with said hoos sticking out. Toppin it off with a good beanie.

It's still hot where I'm at. Fuck the sun, fuck the heat, fuck this sweat that renders shirts unwearable past one day.

Winter is the best time of year to rock all your really nice clothes. Accessories out the ass, hats, beanies....i wish it could be winter all year. C.S. Lewis anyone?

I love the winter. I like being able to wear as many clothes and accessories as desired, and walkin around in the snow just chillen sippin on a lil sumthin..and smacking helpless people in the face with iceballs..and christmas..and most of all when its real cold out and even freezing in your room but as soon as you hop under the covers you get all warm and comfortable. I sleep so much better the colder it is in the room. The only downside is waking up to that cold and especially getting out of the shower to it.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Damn I don't know about 700 bills lol. Maybe if I seen one at a rackable spot..or jus straight run out the door.

yeah, a $700 jacket is kinda like gods way of telling you ya have way too much money on your hands.

$55 Dickies garage jacket. Warm as fuck, stylish, and looks even better the more you fuck it up....kinda like a good pair of Chuck Taylors

Originally posted by RoofTopKilla

Thats a freaking disgusting looking peice of shit..........people will try to sell anything on ebay these days

Yeah I don't particularly like it but I was just showing what I found and giving an example.

I saw a few ecko leathers at the local coat factory spot runnin for about 60 I might just cop one of them.

They had these two styles in leather:

http://www.citysourceny.com/ECHO%20F02E1029-F.jpg'>

http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/c9/10/7f_1.JPG'>

vintage jean jackets with a sheepskin "pop-collar"

vintage Pendelton coats with the "pop-collar"

vintage leather jackets-like the brown one that Richard Roundtree rocks in "Shaft"....the original version

I collect vintage coats and whatnot...I probably have about 17 different styles of them...

once it gets cold out here (fuck i hope it gets cold) ill be rockin a parka or a peacoat or a levi jacket, then bro hoes will think im in the verve, and want to suck on my schlong. ahhhh, winter deja vu....

on a side note, some of those jackets shown are stupid as fuck, big ass brand names going across your back? what the shit, youre a billboard, and youre not getting paid for it....