¬ ¬ ¬ I just saw The Matrix : Revolutions ¬ ¬ ¬

-Rage-

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^Niobe didn't die at all, it was another crew from another ship, the guys who got blown up in the real world and plopped down in the Matrix.

Here is some dope discussion on Revolutions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SpyD

SPOILER MAYBE?

Correct me if i'm stupid, but how did Niobe do all this stuff in 3, when i thought she died in 2 when they were attacking that building?????????

The last we see of Niobe in 2 is when she detonates the power plant. We

see her doing this from a distance, so at least at that point, we know she

is alive.

The video game "Enter the Matrix" is based around Niobe and Ghost. It

happens at around the same time as the second movie. The second to

last level is them blowing up the reactor. Just after they blow it, Sparks

(their operator) pulls them out because there are incoming sentinels.

They decide to hightail it the hell outta there, and end up escaping by

flying the logos into some uncharted tunnels. There, they are low on

power, and end up powering down, which is where we find them in the

3rd movie.

enjoyable movie. i think i would have preferred to sit thru a 4hr sequel instead of bisecting the film. my numb ass sure wouldn't have but i negelected to re-view the second film prior to seeing the third. i was pretty foggy on a lot of the occurances.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I watched all three movies today (not in the right order though). This shit kicks way too much ass for its own good, no question about it, this is a classic.

A few random things:

-In the first Matrix movie, when Mr. Anderson is taken into questioning by the Agents, we first see the office from the multiple screens in the Architect's room. Fucking crazy, huh?

-Let's not forget that Smith calls the Oracle "mom". Did she create him?

-At the beginning, someone points out that the crew of the Logos has not been found, in the Matrix or outside of it, only "the blue pills". What the hell? Is this explained in the game?

-A lot of people get pissed that he could "magically" destroy machines in the real world. I don't understand what the outrage is all about, Neo "magically" comes back to life after death in the first movie, and I don't see people crying too hard over that. I think it's not too hard to inferr that since Neo was a programmed mind, his body may have also undergone hardware changes. He WAS built by machines...

-S@T@N: The Oracle indeed asks just about those who want out of the Matrix, not everyone in it.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

-In the first Matrix movie, when Mr. Anderson is taken into questioning by the Agents, we first see the office from the multiple screens in the Architect's room. Fucking crazy, huh?

Nice right? I caught that when I watched it a couple weeks ago, thought

I was all slick.

And good lookin out on that Oracle quote, I suppose that makes a lot

more sense.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

-Let's not forget that Smith calls the Oracle "mom". Did she create him?

-At the beginning, someone points out that the crew of the Logos has not been found, in the Matrix or outside of it, only "the blue pills". What the hell? Is this explained in the game?

1. Like the Architect explains in reloaded, if he is the father, then the oracle is the mother of the Matrix. The architect creates and controls the mathematical side of the matrix and the oracle creates and controls the choice side.

2.I thought they said "there's no sign of the blue pills" meaning the blue pills they take act as a tracer.

Time for my opinions on the movie: I haven't read through all the previous beef in this thread about reloaded vs revolutions, but here's my 2 cents. While i enjoyed reloaded, i did think it was a bit too wanky and philosophical. I walked out of the cinema thinking that they were just trying to make everyone think they were really smart by making this movie with all these deep questions about life and choice in it, but when i saw revolutions, i no longer hated No. 2. I found that every question asked in No. 2 was answered sufficiently and more in No. 3.

Sidenote-Did anyone else realise that "Mobil Ave" is an anagram for Limbo? Dun dun dunnnnn. I picked it straightaway. Very impressed with myself.

Archived