first snow

ubejinxed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

go make snow angels.

i'm trying to hold off winter. i'm wholly unprepared for that to strike yet. it's a high of 45 here today, the end of the week will be 67?! what the hell, i don't even get a good autumn anymore where i am. i gotta travel just to get the colors all up in my nature-appreciating grill.

and don't even get me started on the lonliness. boooooy howdy.

i need a cup of coo coa

winter gets me depressed. In Chicago, it seems like it lasts 6 mos instead of the supposed 3. I think I could go for spring, summer and fall (it gets cold enough!) Cut out winter entirely.

Actually, it ain't thaaat bad up to new years. After that, boy, do the months drag. And its always gray and slushy outside...I listen to Fiona Apple almost continually.

I wish I could just hibernate instead...esp. when its reaaally cold outside and you have to wake up early and your all snuggly and warm under your blankets and you know you have to go out and face that harsh shit. And the minus wind chill factors, jeez, it's goin be here soon.

I used to hate winter. Now...I guess I've just gotten used to it. If it snows a decent amount...I just call in sick, grab a sled or bike and my flask and go have fun. I hate driving in it though. There's always a few dumb-asses that have no clue how to drive in it...and there always around me.

i was shocked when i got up this morning... near white out conditions. the thing I hate most is cleaning off my car... and I had to do that this morning without the benefit of gloves. coldass white knuckles, slippery roads, what the fuck yo... it's october.

Originally posted by mental invalid

yeah seriously...

white out tearz???

have you given up all hope mangs, and just moved somewhere in the alaskan outback?

haha, some days it feels like it...

given up hope? me? never... as much as i'd like to, hope floats, nahmean?

the eternal optimist bundled in many concrete and metal coats of cynicism.

Originally posted by dowmagik

snow is cool until youre old enough to drive in it

Nah, that shit's fun. When the roads snowy your whole drive is like a fun ride!

But really where's it snowing at right now. Cuz yesterday it was pretty warm here (Denver).

Originally posted by ubejinxed

last winter:

eba00369651f00000008.jpg

We got one worse than that last year, it was fun tho. Built an igloo, smoked some herbs in there for a few hours after it was done, watched it melt later, and to top it off Fred the dog pee'd on it right before it collapsed.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

^^ Hush. don't rub it in.

i'm in beantown, and it was snowing this morning but a little west of here it snowed more.

i can't deal.

i was lucky enough to escare last winter in the bean. looks like im not so lucky this year.....

fuck it, im sleding as much as i can this year:D

Guest willy.wonka

and to think that i have been going to the beach this week.i miss the snow, but it doesnt beat walking around corners to find girls with big boobs in bikinis.

Archived