can someone explain girls to me?

The Taco bell Bomber

what the fuck...first off they make it hard for you..you have to get up the balsl to go up to them and start a convo..then when u get to like them..and they liek you ,you start to go out..then they claim they dont have enough time ..so they say they wanna break up..but after they break up she still comes back to hang out with me and fuck me..she used to say that she loved me..now she jus says she loves my cock(no im thats not a joke)...should i jus try and deal with the hurting feelings and jus get soem ass..or should i jus tell her to get off my dick(literaly) and not have my heart broken?

please help me...im thinking with my dick right now not my brain

------------------

mlb mlb mlb mlb mlb

aop aop aop aop aop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it all depends how u feel about her. if u have deep feelings for her, you shouldn't keep fucking her because it's going to really make you feel like shit in the long run. there's been 2 times when i've fucked girls who i thought maybe i was falling in love with them, but they had no emotional connection with me they were just having fun, and those were some prety serious heartbreaks. so if you think you can handle sleeping with this girl just for fun and not get attached, go for it--but you should both have your feelings out int the open. i guess my advice doesn't mean much being that my love life is a fuckin mess, but i have been in a similar situation and i came out of it feeling pretty low.

Guest K[O]MEGA

i think your selling a wOlf ticket..but..

hit that shit till the last die hard..

fuck lOve..

juss about respect..money and pussy..love come when your dead..

hit it hard bare and bail..

yo im high right now so dont listen but this sounds pretyy amusein

get her pregnant

ha ha ha

then she dcant leave and youl get to her alot too and youl prlly end up together

girls do this all the tyme so y cant u?

im high disreguard everything i jus sed

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

- http://www.nastradamus.com/gfx/nav/nas.gif'>

You need to make her jealous. Don't give her the time of day, and when you do, don't sleep with her.. you can tease her, but don't ever let her get her rocks off. Sometime when she comes over, plan for one of your cute girlie friends to come over and flirt with you like crazy. Wait until she is vulnerable and when she needs your love the most, then kick her to the curb and tell her you are 'just looking for someone with more depth'. that hurts.

don't let someone like that get the best of you.

Don't let people play games with you. If she broke it off, she broke it off, plain and simple - you shouldn't be fucking, it'll just cause drama. I agree with Tow up: Once you cut it off, I think her attitude will change big time.

If you are just wanting to keep your dick happy, you can get laid by anyone and have it be a mutual understanding so you don't get emotionally involved.

I prefer holding out for love, it's much more fulfilling and the sex is much better.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Even though I agree that it is fucked up of her to do that to you, and that maybe you should stop, I'm 100% sure that in 10 years she'll mean so little you'll be like "Damn, I should've fucked that broad more". Beer,

El Mamerro

dont fuck anymore!start hitting on one of her close close close friends so she'll see(phore)you all the time w/ other chicks she'll get jealous(?) then bingo-bango badda boom badda bing she loves you again then you could just manipulate her,tell her you love her but your not in love w/ her!hahahahaha that would be the shit

Archived