What words or phrases have you added to your vocabulary thanks to 12oz?

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo please believe the SeaPleaders still up in this bitch like can i get a what what foe all of ma niggas who dont loves hoes an foe all my hoes who drop drawrs! yo whatever the fuck jigga be sayin i be that nawmean! yo i peeped this thread an im straight sayin to a mafucka like yo mafucka these mafuckas right here finna represent for sure nawmean cause they be down since all day an twice on sundays nawmean! yo so then i come up in this bitch real quick like a premature ejaculator an what do i find? PLEASE BELIEVE MAFUCKAS! yo yall ma mafuckas for sure yo even though i aint been aroun for a minute or 30 yall still holding it the fuck down like puttin bitches in the pile driver an straight dicken em down nawmean! yo when i come back to this mafucka everytime yo theres some mafuckas that i dont even know an i aint even trippin namean cause shit changes up ya heard thats like nature an physics an shit an yo this mafeezy right here got arms too short to box wit god an i might be hung like a freight train but i still cant fuck with mothanature ya heard! yo so i dont even trip when its a bunch a mafuckas that be lookin foreign to me like i was at a taliban convention cause you know how the Ceeeeeee does it! yo a mafucka step up that mafucka get put back the fuck dizzown ya heard! yo an i dont even give a fuck if you think you some new jack on on the block ass mafucka cause you please believe this mafucka that be talkin you right the fuck now gots a god damn army a straight thug mafuckas that will fuck you up just for lookin cross eyed at a mafucka! yo in the game we call that shit wreckless eyeballin! yo eyeball the Cee Captin right here, an all you saw was me blowin yo shit out like KKKKAAAABBBLLLOOWWWWEEEYYYY nawmean! yo an that shit is word up like tags on kites in mafucka sunamis an shit ya heard! yo but yo i gotta be out this mafucka i just wanted to say what up to all my mafuckas that been round an still around and still finna be round in another mafuckin 34 years a some shit cause this mafucka right here finna die hard like a mafucka! yo they gonna have ta bin laden my ass to get me to give this shit up cause i bin puttin it down from the crizzy to the grizzy ya heard me! yo i get down like the twin towers an blow up like them same mafuckin towers like right about 45 minutes right before they be gettin down ya heard! hooooooooooooollllllaaaaaaa!

CHRIST - 1 2 3 ma baby dont mess around cause she loves the soul an i know this foe show - PUNCHER - HEEEYYYY YAAAAA - Oner!

yo mafuckin gangsta rodeo an shit ya heard!

• 1 year later...
Guest imported_b0b

obviously wonk saggin, but sadly I've used BUMP as a term of appreciation in conversation with work colleagues (just to have them look at me like a freak). Also I tend to use ninja as a term for friend in emails too. Sad, sad, sad.

Originally posted by mental invalid+Oct 24 2003, 10:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mental invalid - Oct 24 2003, 10:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>christ puncher oner

ive said it a gizillion times.....

best board handle on any site that i partake on....

and yes that kite line is an instant classic........

[/b]

yeah, i say christ puncher a lot

Originally posted by b0b@Nov 8 2004, 11:22 AM

obviously wonk saggin, but sadly I've used BUMP as a term of appreciation in conversation with work colleagues (just to have them look at me like a freak). Also I tend to use ninja as a term for friend in emails too. Sad, sad, sad.

and i use ninja a lot

<!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Nov 8 2004, 12:18 PM

SHOW US YOUR TITS

its all the rage

this is a must....

and yes, i say ola,,,,and wonk saggin quite a bit

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 8 2004, 06:10 PM

who was that guy that said some shit about cumming on his shoe and kick fucking a bitch til they got pregnant?

that shit was fucking hilarious!

that was seeking i think, hilarious

Originally posted by seeking@Oct 23 2003, 01:57 PM

"if i did not bring art-fag to the forum, then i deffinitely helped it rocket to stardom.'

no where in that sentence was i claiming to have coined the term, but i dont remember anyone using before i did ON HERE, and if it was mentioned, it sure as shit was not used as much as i used it.

yes you brought art-fag to the forum.....and admit it, you loooove jean michel basquiat till infinity..

mang

teases pleeeeeeease buleeeeb

i found myself telling people they are banned from my life

funk ..cant figure out the color tag thingy yet..

Archived