What words or phrases have you added to your vocabulary thanks to 12oz?

Poop Man Bob

wonk saggin was dusty for sure.

I guess an online thing from 12oz that stuck is this... :rolleyes:

I wish I could put 'rolleyes' into emails, chats and all other forms of internet communications.

oh.. and text messages too!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I forgot to mention Browner's bizarre word combinations (ie: "baldsnozzlesz"), as well as adding "z" to words that end in "s".

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Kilo7-

wonk saggin was dusty for sure.

I guess an online thing from 12oz that stuck is this... :rolleyes:

I wish I could put 'rolleyes' into emails, chats and all other forms of internet communications.

oh.. and text messages too!

All english i knew before 12oz was a bit 'oxford' since its not my mother tongue...i picked up so much slang and inside jokes(to many to list) from 12oz that whenever i spoke to someone in english this last year i could see the WTF!? wriiten in their foreheads.

And kilo, fuck yeah..i miss 12oz smilies in text messaging like whoa.

forgot about werdlife

i never heard "that shit is priest", im running with it now....

funny thing is when i use these terms outside of 12oz...

and people are like, what the hell is hollertronix?

werd what? werdlife??

and im like wonk saggin!

and they go wonk what?

and i say, yep....

Originally posted by ese

"make hump" or the past tense "made hump"

Wonk saggin

hollertron z

note---> How do you use BUMP in real life. Does the conversation start to die down and then you yell BUMP and people pick the conversation right back up?

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Wonk saggin

hollertron z

note---> How do you use BUMP in real life. Does the conversation start to die down and then you yell BUMP and people pick the conversation right back up?

no no.. you got it all wrong... you use it in a conversation when your are talking about one thing but it starts to die down, your mind starts to wander and you begin to think about a past days or earlier conversation and you say "bump" and completley swicth back to old subjects. and half the time the old subject just dies immediatley again.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

no no.. you got it all wrong... you use it in a conversation when your are talking about one thing but it starts to die down, your mind starts to wander and you begin to think about a past days or earlier conversation and you say "bump" and completley swicth back to old subjects. and half the time the old subject just dies immediatley again.

BUMP

Guest Pilau Hands

i forgot these, and others have done the reminding

what the hell is "face"

i don't know what it means, but can't stop saying it within what i think is it's context from the thread title, "Volkswagens are iller than you, FACE"

elaborate please

"super duty tuff"

"hardt"

"please believe"

"chee hoo / chee hee" and "weak sauce" i got in hawaii from the DPC

engaging in "heavy petting" from Mero

Originally posted by El Mamerro

"That shit is priest" from Makros

Hahahahahahahaha i'd forgotten about that.

i can't get into the specific origin, but dude would use "priest" for something that's good, and the name of his girl for something that was bad. As in "That's so priest. / That's so Laura." :lol:

laughter for days

these aren't 12oz sayings, but these are ones me and my friends use that i think are pretty dumb/awesome:

tully - anybody and everybody is tully. tully is a stupid person. so we all call each other tully.

chill winston- chill out

stuff - used at every opportunity. i'm doing stuff. i'm eating stuff. are you into stuff? stuff is awesome. i'm so over stuff.

jesus eugene - when someone or something is pissing you off you use this expression

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

"secure the realm"

i do believe that was how the line went. I haven't actually used that, but i just remembered it, and it was a damn good one

Hahahaha, forgot about that for a sec..browner is the ultimate word manipulator in here...

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by ese

I almost forgot it....but I have many times made reference to the.....

WIGGER LUNGE

OH SHIT, forgot about that too.

Archived