Cardboard Cat

Gunm

The public at large is gullible and unsuspecting.

Behold, a new way to while away those periods of time when you're tired of hitting your gf or when dropping cinderblocks from freeway overpasses onto cars just to "see what happens" becomes passe'

Cardboard Cat

You will need...

1.A piece of cardboard

2.A black marker

3.Some tape

4.A lawn chair and your intoxicant of choice (beer, pills, meth, glue on a rag, etc...)

-Take your marker and draw the outline of a black cat on the cardboard (Don't forget your fill-in!)

-Cut your Cardboard cat out

-Cut out some supports and tape them to the back of your cat so it stands up

-Place cardboard cat in the street where cars come by on a frequent basis (such as the street in front of your house)

-Set up your lawn chair in an inconspicuous position and proceed to get loaded

The fun is watching cars come along and stop for cardboard cat or just swerve out of the way. Kinda like dropping a department mannequin from a freeway overpass (See movie The Good Son) but with way less potential for total and utter disaster.

Post your fav ways to while away time in a deviant fashion (such as going down to the dump to plug seagulls and rats with a .22 for example)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1.)find an old purse or smal handbag

2.)take a shit in it

3.)put a few random things in the pirse such as a pen, afew pennies, gum wrapers

4.) go to the local convenience or corner store if not near one find a pay phone that gets used

5.) plac e bag near phone or corner of store so it looks like some one forgot it.6.)have fun watching people get a hand full of shit when they reach in it looking for treasure

Guest bar101e

ummm..dude, that works for a bag filled with sand too, people just dont want to hit shit in thier car, period, i remeber reading a story about these kids cruising around on the freeway and they saw this huge box, being retards they decided to tear through it for a laugh, turns out there was a fucking fridge inside it that had fallen off a truck.how many laughs might you get with that one...none im guessing.

Originally posted by bar101e

ummm..dude, that works for a bag filled with sand too, people just dont want to hit shit in thier car, period, i remeber reading a story about these kids cruising around on the freeway and they saw this huge box, being retards they decided to tear through it for a laugh, turns out there was a fucking fridge inside it that had fallen off a truck.how many laughs might you get with that one...none im guessing.

Well, my option is for people with a little imagination and ingenuity. I tell ya what would get some laughs....maybe watching you and your "DARE to keep kids off drugs" attitude standing in for cardboard cat. But cars probably wouldn't swerve much less stop. I probably wouldn't.

I bet you were one of those student crossing guards or hall monitors that took their post a little too seriously back in the day. Oh, wait, you still do. Loser!

When I used to live in Brooklyn my friend stole a massive tackle box from the bay. He gave it to me.

1. Take 8 pound test fishing line.

2. Fill 2 liter soda bottle with candy, mice, legos, and pennies (Mostly legos and pennies).

3. Tie a 5 meter line on both bottles.

4. Put one on a parked car then go across the street and put the other on the parallel car.

5. Hide.

It is much much more fun than it sounds.

Oh shit, I forgot my favorite pasttime.

It's beautiful. I mean, it really is, because it is an instant cure for boredom.

Can of peaches, ketchup(or like condiments), cup of coffee, soda, nail polish, paint can, etc... MAKE CARS RUN OVER THEM. I mean... it's like instinct.

Originally posted by AevOne718

When I used to live in Brooklyn my friend stole a massive tackle box from the bay. He gave it to me.

1. Take 8 pound test fishing line.

2. Fill 2 liter soda bottle with candy, mice, legos, and pennies (Mostly legos and pennies).

3. Tie a 5 meter line on both bottles.

4. Put one on a parked car then go across the street and put the other on the parallel car.

5. Hide.

It is much much more fun than it sounds.

?

Go to kitchen, prepare 1 pot full of extremely strong coffee. Pour a cup add lots of milk so it is 'Glugable' and sugar to taste (the more the better for the sugar rush).

Drink and repeat till there is no coffee left.

See how you feel. Maybe then smoke a cigarette and go for a RUN to the shops...

I used to live in a part of town that was full of bums, and my street was like the hangout. We used to tape a dollar bill to some fishing line and set on our porch and get loaded watching the bums chase after it. most of them wouldn't realize it was on a string until we had pulled it all the way back up to our porch. One bum took it and put it in his pocket and kaept walking, we just pulled the line and it came right out of his pocket w/o him knowing. 40s + bum fishing = good times

yeah, your right man, absolutely fucking brilliant."the cardboard cat" you are a goddamn genius.

"WOW!, it looks soooo real!"

You're supposed to put cardboard cat out in the evening or at night jackfuck.

And yes, you are right, i am a goddamn genius...better recognize bitch!

post any and all pictures of your own Cardboard Cat and/or results you get from leaving it in the road.

Guest bar101e

yeah, if i was cruisin down a suburban white middleclass neibourhood at like 20 miles an hour, midnight, and i saw some cat cut out of cardboard leer up in my highbeam headlights straight the fuck out of the dark, id be like "fuck me, a goddamn cat cut out of cardboard" and you can bet your bottom dollar that there would be some fucking chaos when i swerve my car out of the road into the ditch over that mayhem.

my childrens children would cry over that shit, i promise you that.

yeah, if i was cruisin down a suburban white middleclass neibourhood at like 20 miles an hour, midnight, and i saw some cat cut out of cardboard leer up in my highbeam headlights straight the fuck out of the dark, id be like "fuck me, a goddamn cat cut out of cardboard" and you can bet your bottom dollar that there would be some fucking chaos when i swerve my car out of the road into the ditch over that mayhem.

my childrens children would cry over that shit, i promise you that.

Shut up slut

ok this shit is copywrited: its called "chicken on the roof" basicaly you go to KFC, ask for an empty bucket, fill bucket full of gravel, place bucket on roof. Proceed to drive around town with the bucket on your roof and watch in hilarity as people jump out of they're car to try and tell you. (works even better if your windows are tinted so they dont know your laughing your ass off until they get right up to your window...)

Archived