True Sex Story #3...Threesome with the kid with Psoriasis 2

ILoveUnicrns

My friend (the one that has psoriasis) used to date this girl that was abused when she was younger. Not saying that thats cool, because its not, but typically girls that have been abused are down to do whatever. Well, she usually doesnt hang out, but one weekend she did and let my friend with psoriasis bury it to the base in her ass. So he mentioned the idea of a threesome and she said she didn't care. So the next weekend we all got drunk and i walked into a room and they happened to to be in there and i said 'sorry', but she said 'stay.' So i stayed and i banged her while she sucked him off and vice versa. But apparently because she was molested or whatever, she throws up after sex. So what happened directly after i was finished having sex with her?...she threw up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Uhmmm....I dunno man...uh, your story is...uh....it makes me realize...uh...hmmm....oh yeah...shut the fuck up.

I think your signature is nasty. All the times i did E I never had the urge to kiss another dude even out of curiosity. Fuck that shit.

I mean, i eat my gf's ass out in the shower sometimes but your story makes me wanna shoot hard alcohol and forget i ever read it.

Originally posted by LENS

Uhmmm....I dunno man...uh, your story is...uh....it makes me realize...uh...hmmm....oh yeah...shut the fuck up.

I think your signature is nasty. All the times i did E I never had the urge to kiss another dude even out of curiosity. Fuck that shit.

I mean, i eat my gf's ass out in the shower sometimes but your story makes me wanna shoot hard alcohol and forget i ever read it.

bwahahahahahahahahahah

i though his story was endearing, whatever that means.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by LENS

i eat my gf's ass out in the shower sometimes.....

:yuck:

blach...thats nasty...what if a corn nibblet pops out?!?!

Then what!?

Originally posted by WebsterUno

:yuck:

blach...thats nasty...what if a corn nibblet pops out?!?!

Then what!?

No worries, I ensure rigourous standards of cleanliness are met as set forth by the 2003 Lens Butthole Eating Guide.

Why do you think i only do it in the shower?

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

:nope:

even if your story isn't true...

you know someone's been abused, and yet you STILL fuck around with them and make them MORE fucked up in the head.

like are2 said... hell does await you..

so youre saying girls that have been abused are off limits?

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by dowmagik

ive given my girl many ass eatings and nothing comes out. live and learn my friend.

you too!

fuck, my cuzz does that too.

Im pretty adventurous

when it comes to handlin B.I.

in the bedroom, but eating

out the cornholio is not my cup of tea.

Pussy, thats a different story.

Ill go to town on some pussssay!

...please believe

:mexican:

Originally posted by Rectum

eating anus is plain filthy shower or not

That's kinda ironic coming from someone whose handle is "rectum"

Well, i don't care. i love eating her butthole when she's down and that's all that matters.

Like Samuel L. jackson said in True Romance "hell man, i eat the pussy, i eat the butt."