granny granny nang'ed....

nang'eds!

Just like fatbastard's thread you can ask me any question and I will give you an answer. You open your heart and i will violenty close it, you can tell me about your

in existent love life. I work every night except friedays and saturdays so you should have your answers with in the night of asking your questions. Feel free to ask away....remember, i am your virtual granny granny dins dins....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skrib139

help... i am obsessed with freights and feel the need to jock them even when they are complete shit... i also feel the need to cuss any graffiti which isnt from the almighty US of A what shall i do?

that is realy confusing skribb, you are from london, i know where you live.

And freeque, the one question i don't know they answer too. oh and the one from skribb.

Originally posted by nang'eds!

And freeque, the one question i don't know they answer too.

Oh well, I guess I will have to keep dealing with things in my own way :nope:

My friend from across the pond has a question for you. I've referred him over...

Fuck :love3: :love2: :love:

Originally posted by skrib139

help... i am obsessed with freights and feel the need to jock them even when they are complete shit... i also feel the need to cuss any graffiti which isnt from the almighty US of A what shall i do?

Yo fuck the USA legal freight bullshit. Its all about the Euro steel. USA styles are wack too. Europe will crush the yanks, you herb.

• 4 months later...

Archived