rim jobs

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sick. supposedly there are sexual nerves somewhere on the ass, but sexual nerves dismissed, the asshole isn't a sex organ. its the hole to dispose of human waste. ass-love is so unnatural (well, where you're stickin' shit up there, anyway).

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

dont knock it till you've tried it...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

OHHHHH NOOOOOOO... HE WENT THERE!!

that's got to be one of the highest compliments you can give a girl if you ask me. this isn't really my forte' and all so for me to want to eat poop for a spell than she's got to have something super special going on. word to bigbird

I agree. I don't see the comparison to licking a chicks hole. Let me rephrase that "Your" chick's not just any ol' straight out club bitch. I mean as long as the chick showers, and wipes. Besides I would think when people get down with the rim job they would be fresh out the showers and shit. I don't this they'd be doing this after a bowl of chili and running 2 hours on the treadmill. So basically what I'm trying to say is there SHOULD not be any shit down there. It can't be much worse than going down on a chick only to find out that it smells like Fish. Now that's SICK!

Originally posted by boogie hands:

fuck it...if your girl showers and keeps the hair situation under control there shouldnt be a problem...

Yo exactly ! Nothin wrong with that as long as she's clean... I've never just sat there and licked my girls ass but when you're eating a girls pussy why not vary it a little and give her ass a couple of flicks with your tongue ?? My girl loves it.

bye now.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

for real. ive had 2 friends come to me with positive results. one had this girl sucking him and she just kept going south til she got to his asshole. he said that shit was off the hook. the other..he was doing some shit with this girl and she just asked if she could lick his ass and he said ok. he loved it. same friend also fucked a girl in the ass in a movie theater.im kind of scared of just licking some girl's ass. for one, she might think im nasty. second, if she likes it and i dont like doing it, i cant just stop. its like eating cootchie, gotta stay dedicated. of course she has to be coming straight out of the shower before even considering something like that. im down to fuck a girl in the ass with a condom, no doubt about that.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

to the person who said your ass isn't a sex organ. neither is your mouth, your tongue, your ears, your arms or almost any other part of your body but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be kissed. if a girlie likes it, go for it. girl ass isn't so bad. it's you guys that make ass such a nasty word.

Fuck, you can't really say it any better than that..

www.damn-now/I-want.some.ass.and/still/3hrs-of.work/til.I.pickup.my.girl.com

[This message has been edited by avils (edited 08-15-2001).]

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

to the person who said your ass isn't a sex organ. neither is your mouth, your tongue, your ears, your arms or almost any other part of your body but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be kissed. if a girlie likes it, go for it. girl ass isn't so bad. it's you guys that make ass such a nasty word.

true that

watch out for the "bubblegum virus" that will appear in a girl that is down for ass play.

she had better deserve it. if she is brave enough to ask for it then maybe... i wouldn't surprise em with it... might get your tongue pinched off.. LOL

dr. frink:

it is a good step to getting someone worked up for anal.

wash it good, play safe.

the body gives you about four or six inches of play before you get into any shit. the last part of the rectum will close off a section and push any remnants either back up or out. sort of a self cleansing method.

so wash out any klingons and anything just insdie and you are probably about as close to clean as you are gonna get.

------------------

serving the Blueberry Pancakes since 1987.

RIP DREAM and PAK

Suprising you, like fingers through toilet paper.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

fuck that fr8o, after a 50 of henny an a dip in the hot tub with one of montreals finest, you know youd be a turd burglin motherfucker...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

------------------

... let's see what kinda shit we can start.

Guest Comp Shoes
Originally posted by raildeviant:

....you worried someone's gonna think you are gay ? Well too bad, they already do, so you might as well get down.

granted to toss another guys salad is some VERY gay shit. But people think your gay if you toss a girls salad? I think guy or girl, its straight nasty and trife. No matter how much your clean that ass its still an ass and its dirty. Do you guys kiss your mom with that mouth, yall nasty fucks!

Archived