word from a wise rupaul lover

krs702

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some like it.

some don't.

some will, some won't.

some do it cause they don't want to give up the other side... thats the weird thing.

if she is into you, handle it. but like said above, it's gonna take a minute for her to get used to things going on. don't just run up in it, cause your gonna shut down any future chance.

trim your fingernails, and start with something small. it will accept most any treatment once used to it.

be nice. then... who knows?

maybe some ass in the desert off of 395 leaving vegas after miles and miles of nice oral with winnebagos passing you filled with retired folks giving you the thumbs up.

of course, i just heard this story. i would never violate a girl like this... or live to tell the story, unless i was anonymous on the internet...

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

the hole is big and wide and doesent shut for quite some time after youre finished. it looks kinda wierd.... like a bottom less pit of blackness.......

hehe post #666 for you... bottomless pit of blackness.... i think you need a drunk old priest...

------------------

serving the Blueberry Pancakes since 1987.

RIP DREAM and PAK

Suprising you, like fingers through toilet paper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived