word from a wise rupaul lover

krs702

BabyBlast500: well, some kid and his girl firend are at this party (friend of a friend), ...........well they're sitting in a group, and this kid got his hand in his girlfriends pants somehow..........well the girl's pussy's so hairy, he misses her vag and hits her asshole, and she yells aloud, WRONGhWHOLE......hahahahahahahaha in front of everybody

MomasCandyDealer: holy shit

MomasCandyDealer: hahahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha......., well this story was brought to you by the ol' G.W.B.

ALL OF IT TRUE!

And you gotta wonder.....if he went in threw the front of the pants.....his wrist musta been doing tricks. i can't go that much leverage in tight chick pants to get to the anus! lawdy lawd!

hoes gotta learn to shave the pubes!

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 08-12-2001).]

Guest chicken bone

speaking of rupaul one time in middle school i was looking at this magazine and it had a pic of rupaul in it, so i go up to my boy and im like "yo check this honey out shes fiiiine huh" and he like looks at the sheman and is like "oh yeah she look good blahblahblahl" and im LOIKE EJEKEJKLY OOOOOOO!!! SHE A MAN YOU FAGGOT! AHAHAH!!!

yup.

------------------

chicken bone!

Originally posted by chicken bone:

speaking of rupaul one time in middle school i was looking at this magazine and it had a pic of rupaul in it, so i go up to my boy and im like "yo check this honey out shes fiiiine huh" and he like looks at the sheman and is like "oh yeah she look good blahblahblahl" and im LOIKE EJEKEJKLY OOOOOOO!!! SHE A MAN YOU FAGGOT! AHAHAH!!!

yup.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love doing shit like that to people....

alright...survey. How many guys honestly...no joke want to fuck a girl in the ass. How many have? Fingers in the ass? Why the ass? Would you only do it to a nasty ass girl?...

i love these stories.

guyvin for ass fucking

------------------

http://www.angelfire.com/ri/misc01/images/animatefrink.gif'>

WITH AN EDGE SO STRONG IT CAN'T BE BROKEN.

Originally posted by dr. frink one:

is it true that they can't control their anal muscles afterwards? word.

Any other anal sex/attempt stories....

wooo hoo...keepin the anal connection alive

im not sure on that either..

but you try holding a shit when your o-ring is busted

Archived