LINGERIE

Guest im not witty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

im a hug fan of bizarre. classic lingerie and gore and murder and shit, i mean c'mon. bridget bardot however is nothing more than a familiar sounding name.

Originally posted by im not witty

also i have perhaps solved the aforementioned sizing issue, www.trashy.com has a wide variety of pretty cheap stuff and alot of it is one size fits all or comes in small/medium and medium/large hybrids....score!

the quality is not great.

if you get any of this for your girl, it could be with the intention of ripping it off.:D

Guest im not witty

haha. thanks for the heads up. i mean obviously for the price its not handcrafted and sewn in some distant lingerie-land, but are you speaking from experience? is it bad enough to avoid all together?

well, i've gotten a few things from them..

their sizing is really tricky, i felt that it was cut for someone with a much larger rib cage than mine..

and some of the other stuff was just lousy material..it just looks cheap.

it is trashy. it doesn't have the refinement of higher end lingerie

it is cheap (as far as price too) though, so i wouldn't say avoid it altogether...and their simpler cotton stuff was ok.

just a heads up, test it first with something inexpensive before you go crazy.

Guest im not witty

cool. what i was really looking at were the teddies that are just one peice, they are all generally inexpensive and theres alot to choose from. maybe ill test the water with one and see how i feel about it.

Guest im not witty

hahaha. maybe i should have looked at it first. i just saw it listed and remembered someone mentioning it.

obviously theres more to the story thats not my business, but if your pregnant, shouldnt there be at least ONE person to wear it for?

Archived